Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Traumatic Redirection: Naramon Major BUG

King_Lief

2 minutes ago, SuikoTenshi said:

Lol NOW you're complaining about even MORE stuff on a Bug Report thread.

WTF are you 12 years old?! If your idea to convince me that you're right was to do exactly what I've said NOT to twice already at least, you must be some kind of special.

Why do I even @(*()$ bother with children on the internet. I mean, one of your "points" (and I hesitate to call it that) was literally just: "No, YOU are!"

Go back to grade school. I'm done with this.

Even at this point you're still ignoring most of the post, i might as well start putting a counter of how much as been ignored. 

And i'll disregard how rude you're being calling me a 12 year old. Were not friends so didn't expect you to be civil but i still wasn't expecting such a derogating response.

1 minute ago, -VV-Phantom-Phoenix said:

Even at this point you're still ignoring most of the post, i might as well start putting a counter of how much as been ignored. 

And i'll disregard how rude you're being calling me a 12 year old. Were not friends so didn't expect you to be civil but i still wasn't expecting such a derogating response.

...You mean degrading. I guess. Maybe derogatory. As I said, grade school. I'm ignoring this thread now.

4 minutes ago, SuikoTenshi said:

...You mean degrading. I guess. Maybe derogatory. As I said, grade school. I'm ignoring this thread now.

No i mean derogating. derogate is to insult, more specifically to suggest someone is not worthy of respect. 

invest in a dictionary before you try to correct.

Edited by -VV-Phantom-Phoenix

Oooookay Tenno,  it seems we've got overboard here. The OP had good intentions on reporting the bug but it seems there was a need to poke and prod the thread into derailing. Unfortunately, due to the outbursts from the OP and certain posters the thread will now be locked. 

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==The bug in question was in fact fixed in Hotfix 18.7.1:

Fixes

•    Fixed the Traumatic Redirection (Naramon) skill not using charges on melee attacks as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/630945-traumatic-redirection-naramon-major-bug/