The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where to farm assassins?

PurpleBomber

Question

So apparently I missed the update where invasions became single vault spy missions? Presumably invasions are where you're most likely to find other marked players, but it's kinda hard to farm Stalker, G3, or Zanuka when your team is at extraction before any of them even have a chance to spawn.

4 answers to this question

Personally I only see them when I am leveling gear.  It is a random chance but sometimes it really feels weighted towards that. =P

Anyways, your best bet for actually farming them is to hit up recruiting chat for other marked players rather than hoping for a random squad to all be marked.

To farm the Stalker you can run any survival to 5 minutes and, if he hasn't shown by then, he isn't going to.

For Zanuka the rules are the same only you will be limited to Corpus survivals since he will only spawn when you are fighting the Corpus faction.  5 minutes will show whether or not he will spawn, though.

For the G3, your best bet is to find an LoR group and just run the raid for a few days.  They are guaranteed during the tram portion.

on PC, Baro has a chance to sell Beacons that are a guaranteed spawn for Assassins. they won't always be there though, so I'd recommend picking those up whenever he drops by with them. you could also join a Group Via recruiting and agree to all bring Beacons so that you can have multiple chances.

The easiest place to farm G3 is in the LoR raid. They spawn 100%.

Stalker tends to spawn right after you run bosses. My squad usually runs boss > regular mission >boss > regular mission... etc. Make sure everyone is marked as each mark adds an extra .5% span chance.

Zanuka... he's only spawned on me once EVER. Don't have any tips for him.

Also, an update a while ago apparently broke the marks. You'll need to refresh them occasionally as it is showing that you are marked even if you aren't if you haven't refreshed it since that patch.