Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since there will no longer be darksector pvp.... let the community of conclave brainstorm ideas

sLashx189

1 minute ago, Nariala said:

The only thing I can see them doing to alleviate this is having "Conclave ONLY" variants of weapons they can unlock using the conclave rep.

I don't know how it would effect the market for weapons, given how low pop conclave feels sometimes, probably not a huge dent in the margins. Since most new things don't immediately go into conclave. There would plenty of time to market and cash in on the new weapon hype. Before adding it into conclave for the "conclave only" purchase. 

You see but with the conclave only variants that would make PvE players do PvP, which they dont want to do (Judging by all the Conclave Syandana threads around here). Not to mention that still doesnt solve the Mastery Rank system problems that would occur from that. Good luck getting that conclave Quanta if you are only MR 1 and can only get 2k rep a day.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)CFE Discord said:

You see but with the conclave only variants that would make PvE players do PvP, which they dont want to do

It would be the same weapon, no skins, just conclave restricted to allow "conclave purists" a way to play the mode without having to dedicate to the PVE side of things. Shouldn't be anything to get upset over. 

Have the conclave weapons be tied to the Conclave rank itself. Done. Have full access to the entire weapons list in conclave only formats the moment you leave that sheltered early tier of conclave rankings. 

The conclave syandana threads are mostly a symptom of people who enjoy PVE seeing the still somewhat unpolished PVP mode getting fancy skins as bait to lure them into the mode as oro farms for the existing players. Most people would like a pretty scarf like that, but do not want to jump through that sort of intense hoop to get it. Its understandable enough. Justified? Not sure, I am at the point where I could purchase it, I mostly do conclave for the skins myself. I'd honestly never touch the mode because the PVP in the game feels clunky and frustrating to me.  It has its moments of being fun though. 

Edited by Nariala

23 hours ago, Nariala said:

It would be the same weapon, no skins, just conclave restricted to allow "conclave purists" a way to play the mode without having to dedicate to the PVE side of things. Shouldn't be anything to get upset over. 

Have the conclave weapons be tied to the Conclave rank itself. Done. Have full access to the entire weapons list in conclave only formats the moment you leave that sheltered early tier of conclave rankings. 

The conclave syandana threads are mostly a symptom of people who enjoy PVE seeing the still somewhat unpolished PVP mode getting fancy skins as bait to lure them into the mode as oro farms for the existing players. Most people would like a pretty scarf like that, but do not want to jump through that sort of intense hoop to get it. Its understandable enough. Justified? Not sure, I am at the point where I could purchase it, I mostly do conclave for the skins myself. I'd honestly never touch the mode because the PVP in the game feels clunky and frustrating to me.  It has its moments of being fun though. 

I disagree with saying that PvP is unpolished but I think the overall idea is a step in the right direction.