The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a clan

Der_Knife

Hi, im looking for a clan of any size that is willing to accept someone like me. I am a co-operative person and have a Nyx warframe, but i am also trying to gain a Nekros warframe. If there are any clans that are willing to take me in, then please, send a PM. Thanks!

(IGN: Der_Knife)

-Stab

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Der Knife, not sure if you are still looking, but I think you should consider Chaos Vanguard.  We have loads of active players from all over the world, all of our research is done and run regular competitions!  We are always looking for new members from MR1 to 21.  It doesnt matter what frames you have, and we will even help you run missions to get the others you want, as well as doing regular void and raids too!

A couple of restrictions... be 16 or over, have teamspeak 3 and a working mic and speak english!  Thats it!

If you'd like to join in the fun with Chaos Vanguard then please register/fill in an application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have done that please join our Teamspeak 3 server – ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and head to the warframe waiting room, where a member of staff will be with you as soon as possible :)

Hope to play with you soon but if you have already found a clan good luck, and if it doesn't work out then check us out after!

Edited by Scarlet78