Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the DDOS over yet?

xXJunaiXx

Question

i have been seeing a lot of people complaining on the steam forum about it so i just wonder if its still going or not. i havnt been able to play for a while due to the ddos and havnt been wanting to go on missons just cuz i got kicked out a lot and i dont want that to hapen when i get the mod i have been farming for again. so is it still going or is it safe to play yet?

10 answers to this question

Sometimes I wonder if the system is mistaking me for a DDOSer due to my repeated attempts to get in the game. If I lose connection either by creating a session or buying something from Baro when I try to rejoin I get the check info error. Have to wait a while until I can try again.

Very annoying...

Edited by Naith

3 minutes ago, Naith said:

f I lose connection either by creating a session or buying something from Baro when I try to rejoin I get the check info error. Have to wait a while until I can try again.

I've been getting this since a few hours after Baro appeared. i wasn't even able to buy all that I needed from him. so sad.

so when do you guys think its gonna be over? like i really wanna play but i dont like getting kicked out in missions or at loading screen :c i already lost the same mod 2 times now and i do not want to loose it a third time :c

1 hour ago, Naith said:

Sometimes I wonder if the system is mistaking me for a DDOSer due to my repeated attempts to get in the game. If I lose connection either by creating a session or buying something from Baro when I try to rejoin I get the check info error. Have to wait a while until I can try again.

Very annoying...

No. The amount of logins to have such an effect is huge, which is why people use multiple computers and special software to do actual DDoS attacks. No need to worry.

Edited by Rambit23Z