Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Spend Your Discount Coupons On?

(XBOX)TheMadCash

For night clubs. Make it rain with plat.

Jk usually when I hit the 75% off jackpot ill buy a 4300 pack then grab a legendary core or two from trading, then the rest is spent on poor choices like bundles and other things I regret. (I'm looking at you potatoes and forma)

6 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

The discounts are for purchasing plat; plat I generally spend on slots, cosmetics, Kibrow eggs and friends.

I believe they are referring to the Market coupon we can get for daily login, at least on Xbox, which is not a plat purchase coupon.

I usually buy a greater lens or catalyst / reactor! When I had extra plat and got the coupon, I bought Equinox :-/

Yeah we don't get those awesome discounts we have to pay full price for ours unless they are running special discounts. Even then unless you buy the huge packs it's not that big of a discount. Most of my coupons go to crap I don't even need. I should probably just let the coupons expire but there's always that tick in the back of my head saying " it's a discount you have to buy something. Since console players don't get the plat discount they really should allow us to use the coupons on the bundles.

18 minutes ago, (XB1)xENIGMAxRISINGx said:

Yeah we don't get those awesome discounts we have to pay full price for ours unless they are running special discounts. Even then unless you buy the huge packs it's not that big of a discount. Most of my coupons go to crap I don't even need. I should probably just let the coupons expire but there's always that tick in the back of my head saying " it's a discount you have to buy something. Since console players don't get the plat discount they really should allow us to use the coupons on the bundles.

Well unfortunately you'll have to take it up with your console overlords, DE doesn't have much of a say there.

It's also why there will never be a console to PC transfer, they want their money and have their claws firmly imbedded and refuse to let go of their cash cows.

Edited by SilvaDreams
Fhgrgdt!

I've been pretty lucky this past few weeks. I've been getting back to back 3x, 50% Offs and almost every day resource boosters. Never ever got any discounts before. Spent them on Ivara's locksley helmet, syandana, and a weapon I can't remember.

Thanks WARFRAME! Took snapshots f all three but only loaded one image so far.

ssSfaBa.jpg

I have bought platinum once when the game was offering a 50% discount and once when I just started for $10. In both cases I used it on lots of Kubrow stuff (Gene masking, stasis slots, the works) warframe/weapon slots, wasted a few of mod pack gifts for some friends who were playing at the time. As it is, I'm waiting for a sale on Noggles or Prime Noggles to be introduced...but I basically bought everything from the store (which I wanted) that isn't repeatable items like Exilus adapters and greater lenses in that first 50% off purchase.

I get 25-50% discounts every week and they don't get used. I have yet to see a 75% in 4 months of log ins, I would probably use that to buy all the remaining color packs, maybe some of the more expensive skins that I'm not interested in enough to buy at half price and a whole host of my favorite frames noggles.

That's my excuse to pick up one of the overpriced A-Wing weapons so I don't have to waste my time farming for the parts (Just picked up my last one recently, so not sure what to spend them on now though). It worth the plat to save myself the time and effort of farming something I would find terribly unfun.