Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha's Ring

S3EK3R

I read lots of people complaining about Nezha's second ability behind hard to use due to aiming difficulties. What if we could equip his ring instead of just throwing it? Using it as a Glaive type weapon and taking energy if we hit targets with it?

Melee hit: 5 energy, throw hit 15 energy.

His healing could either act as a built-in life strike for Nezha and globally healing once the enemy is dead, or it could remain the same.

This would open up more opportunities and new playstyles for Nezha, generally enhancing player experience with him.

(It would also make him look cooler, removing the ring from his back while it's in use.)

Edited by S3EK3R

So I mainly use Nezha (even though a ton of people don't think he's very good. Well they're wrong! Like when they say other frames aren't good but they just don't give them the time of day and... *ahem* back to the topic at hand) I think it would be a little interesting but not as interesting to use for me personally. What I like doing with his second skill is throwing it out then letting it hit a few enemies as I quickly strike them down with my melee weapon (usually using a Nikana). Also when you get hit by this ability you get a fire statues chance which is always nice when you intend to use your 4th skill shortly after. With how you're making it sound, I'm assuming you'd want it to be a melee over-write skill much like Ivara and to a lesser extent, Valkyr. And don't get me wrong, that sounds amazing but it would mean that when it's in flight, you can't attack normally, leaving you open to damage. This is just me though. I tend to use Nezha quite differently from others so it might be more beneficial to most other players. Nice idea either way!

5 minutes ago, DeadlyPeanutt said:

good suggestions... personally, i enjoy the teleport part of nezha's ring.... it takes some practice, but it's very fun.

Also nice when you pair it up with the first skill and you teleport in a middle of a crowd to do a good amount of damage. But yeah, as you mentioned, it does take practice.

I'd like something like this. Not only would it open up possibilities for new playstyles, but it'd allow folks to still utilize the power in the way they're user to. Although, 5 energy per strike I quite steep when you consider it's only a 2 and you'll be hitting many enemies simultaneously with each strike. Especially if Firewalker is active. Other than that your idea sounds great. I've personally always liked Warframes that have channeled abilities where they use their unique, built in weapons.

13 hours ago, AuraKai said:

So I mainly use Nezha (even though a ton of people don't think he's very good. Well they're wrong! Like when they say other frames aren't good but they just don't give them the time of day and... *ahem* back to the topic at hand) I think it would be a little interesting but not as interesting to use for me personally. What I like doing with his second skill is throwing it out then letting it hit a few enemies as I quickly strike them down with my melee weapon (usually using a Nikana). Also when you get hit by this ability you get a fire statues chance which is always nice when you intend to use your 4th skill shortly after. With how you're making it sound, I'm assuming you'd want it to be a melee over-write skill much like Ivara and to a lesser extent, Valkyr. And don't get me wrong, that sounds amazing but it would mean that when it's in flight, you can't attack normally, leaving you open to damage. This is just me though. I tend to use Nezha quite differently from others so it might be more beneficial to most other players. Nice idea either way!

Perhaps you can choose between modes? Holding 2 will equip it, pressing it once will just throw it.