Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros - Scarab Swarm barely working for clients.

Allenaattori

As title says Inaros' Scarab Swarm is currently almost not usable for clients.

The main issue is that, after you Hold 4 to charge it you are unable to launch the scarab projectile... it's either you have tap ten times for it to work, or you will launch it immediately but with a huge delay. It's obviously not working as intended and you can see that because it works fine while being the host.

I have nothing to add a guess... I believe a video or screenshot do not help because it is easy to reproduce after all.

Thanks DE. I hope something comes out soon.

1 hour ago, CookingFood said:

As title says Inaros' Scarab Swarm is currently almost not usable for clients.

The main issue is that, after you Hold 4 to charge it you are unable to launch the scarab projectile... it's either you have tap ten times for it to work, or you will launch it immediately but with a huge delay. It's obviously not working as intended and you can see that because it works fine while being the host.

I have nothing to add a guess... I believe a video or screenshot do not help because it is easy to reproduce after all.

Thanks DE. I hope something comes out soon.

I noticed that you need pinpoint accuracy when you're a client. I suppose the scarab power targets the hitbox and not the character visible model.

Why? because it is very easy to hit enemies that are running straight at you, but very hard to hit enemies moving sideways when you're a client.

At least thats my experience.

3 minutes ago, Cesarin said:

I noticed that you need pinpoint accuracy when you're a client. I suppose the scarab power targets the hitbox and not the character visible model.

Why? because it is very easy to hit enemies that are running straight at you, but very hard to hit enemies moving sideways when you're a client.

At least thats my experience.

Not even pinpointing still targets will trigger Scarab projectile, I've tested it an hour before posting the report

Just now, CookingFood said:

Not even pinpointing still targets will trigger Scarab projectile, I've tested it an hour before posting the report

Perhaps it gets worse the laggier you are?

Well see how it goes..

I'm having my own issues myself as well lol.

8 minutes ago, Cesarin said:

Perhaps it gets worse the laggier you are?

Well see how it goes..

I'm having my own issues myself as well lol.

the way it triggers is really weird...sometimes I need to tap for 10 seconds to activate it, sometimes after 2 taps...never istantly like if I would be hosting...sigh

• 3 weeks later...

Well this thread is a bit old but im having the same issues, for the most part is seems to work with no issues but after a while the ability is nearly impossible to use, you must press the 4 key multiple times to make it work even aiming directly at your enemy.

3 hours ago, Rhaenxys said:

Well this thread is a bit old but im having the same issues, for the most part is seems to work with no issues but after a while the ability is nearly impossible to use, you must press the 4 key multiple times to make it work even aiming directly at your enemy.

Yep, DE don't seem to care or know this issue...Many players I've talked with have the same thing...

Yeah, I thought of making a thread about this myself until I ran into urs but i'm having the same issue and not only that but sometimes even when I host and have no lag my 4 will be unresponsive so I would have to tap it like 2 or 3 times to get it to work.  Once I tried casting my 2 on an enemy first to hold them still to see if it was just bad aiming on my part but nope, even while I've got them at a stand still I'd have to repeatedly tap 4.  Sometimes it feels like working and other times it doesn't.  It's really frustrating.

Edited by Kdog777

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, tongdaddy said:

exact same issue.  Would love a fix so that I could go back to using this frame more often.   And because it's in game.....and should work.......

minor issues gets fixed istantly, gamebreaking bugs barely get fixed. That's how it works here. I've stopped playing Inaros after day one, it is impossible to enjoy his best skill