Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pc-Contest/give-Away] "let Me Buy That Item For You!" - Week 16 - READ OP PLEASE! ;)

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Hello everybody!

Week 16 bonus

User  Hurify will gift an extra Vaykor Hek and Vaykor Marelok to two lucky Tenno! Please tell us in your entry if you want either of them to avoid picking up randomly players who don't need the weapons!

Now, to the usual housekeeping:

I'll pick up 8 winners instead of 4, but I cannot afford 8 winners asking for bundles, so it will work as per following:

FIRST PRIZE(winners 1-4): any prime part OR market item, same as before

SECOND PRIZE(winners 5-8): item from the market capped at 200p, same as the "components, materials and such" rule

I NEED EVERYONE TO POST 2 ENTRIES, ONE WITH THE MOST WANTED ITEM AND ONE IF YOU WIN THE SECOND PRIZE, SO CAPPED AT 200p!

This way I should be able to deal with more winners on my own if I can't find anyone willing to help; If anyone is so kind to take care of some of the winners please PM me, a little help is always welcome!

Original thread: https://forums.warfr...1/#entry6055401

Welcome back to my bi-weekly contest; after 7 entries I decided to change the format a bit since I think I can afford it: MARKET is now available for submissions!!

Please read below the rules:

- This thread goes for approx 24 hours

- I'm planning to do it every 2 Monday/Tuesday

- Write in this thread the prime part you terribly need OR the market item you desperately want!

- At the end of the contest I'll randomly pickup 4 players using a website like this: http://www.miniwebto...om-name-picker/

- As soon as my job and real life allow it I'll buy the parts and gift them to the winners

- Only prime parts and market stuff are allowed; sorry but no, I won't buy you a Primed Chamber(at the moment, in the future.........who knows)

Read the FAQ carefully please

FAQ

Is this multi platform?

- Nope, sorry, there's no way to trade with consoles, this is PC only

How many prime parts can I ask?

- Only one part can be gifted and I'll check your profile to make sure you don't have it already; I don't want to end up with helping someone that doesn't really need help

If I win, when can I expect to get the stuff?

- As soon as possible! After picking up the winners I'll send both a PM here and a friend request in game; make sure not to decline the in game friend request as it helps to keep track of the winners. I'm GMT+2 so be patient if your from US or Australia, but be sure you'll get the part you want in a few days.

What if I got the prime part I wanted before the gift was delivered?

- No problem, you can chose another one or a market item instead

What do you want in exchange?

- Ammo drum is a perfect currency for this

Market edition, does it mean I can ask you anything from the market?

- Yes, every single market item

Are update bundles and bundles in general included?

- Yes, they are

What about components, materials and such?

- For small bits you can ask a pack of them, capped at 200 plat, meaning you can ask me to gift you 10pcs Forma or 10pcs Catalyst/Reactor, or 10 frame slots.

Are Tennogen/Steam Workshop items included?

- Sadly no, I can give away only items that I can buy with plat; if DE implements the option in the future I'll add them to the pool!

If I win once, can I submit to the next week contest?

- Absolutely.

That's it I think, good luck to everyone!!

Thanks for your generosity..

First Entry : Mesa

Second Entry : 10x Forma(In fact, I don't really care because I badly want Mesa...)

Salad V is TROLLING ME SO HARD... I need redemption... don't need Vaykors though, would give others the chance... thx.

Edited by Coo_DA