The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endurance Runners

(XBOX)C0gnitive 0n3

After, nearly a week of recruiting, 2 nights ago I found a team that was able to go over 4000 Cryotic on Heiracon (we ended at a little over 8200) . Last week, the closest I got to that was 7200 but had to leave because the team I was playing with began to admit that their weapon damage had begun to fall off. I really believe we could've gone longer and explained that they just focus fire on the Ospreys carrying the power cells while CC'ing the map would help in getting us further but they wanted to "play it safe" and extract.

When it comes to Survival, be it Void or Dark Sector, it seems that once the timer reaches 60:00, the squad is blazing the map to get to extraction even though we're at 70% and there are 5-6 unused Life Support Capsules throughout the map.

The longest Defense mission I've ever been on was an ODD for 75 waves and the team wanted to leave because the Ember BP, before being vaulted, had dropped and they didn't want to risk losing it - this, despite the fact that the Cryopod had taken no damage through the entire game.

I once recruited with the phrase, "LF LONG run in..." and was PM'd that "those days are over" because the clan that used to do long runs had disbanded or quit playing Warframe. That, I guess, began to have me questioning whether I could ever be part of a team that goes all out. I've just been curious for the past week about Endurance Runners and have decided to just ask: "Do they exist anymore?"

I know that there are TEAM players who aim to go as far/long as possible in whatever mission types they go into - but I can't seem to find them anymore - at least not on XBOX. I know that many will say to recruit from my clan, but I assure you, if I could get members from my clan to do long runs - I wouldn't be asking. It's kind of frustrating to have an arsenal of Warframes and Weapons that I have put multiple forma into in order to max out their capabilities and never being able to see just how far I can push myself.

Are endurance Warframers out there?

Depends on if the party has a mic or not.  If people are on party chat talking about The walking dead or Game of thrones Survival or just telling jokes whatever I can play the same map for hrs.  I am MR20 longest I have ever done a survival is about 2hrs I think.   We had a Volt a Neckros Ash and Wukon.  pretty much just camped the whole time didn't even need Wukon to hit life support for us but he was the backup plan lol.  I think we could have gone longer but someone needed to leave so we left. 

• 2 weeks later...