Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #72!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey DE!  :-)  

Couple questions should they be chosen!  One of each Dev :-)

Melee:  

Before Parkour 2.0, Pressing Melee while doing the "old wall vertical slide" would take you quite the distance if using a "light" melee weapon - and even further (too far - like, "into the skybox" far) if melee channeling.  However, right now, disconnecting from a wall latch via a melee attack with any weapon = pretty much the same distance & also feels like I have an anchor tied around my neck.  Any plans in the future to give this a slight "boost" in momentum -- maybe while channeling?  

----------

1:  Rebecca - will you bake something to persuade the team into giving wall attacks a boost?  :-) :-)

2.  Steve - I've seen some recent tweets of the star chat re-work, and let me just say...  I am absolutely...disgusted... I mean.. How can you go BACK to the OLD system in a game as complex as this, and expect people to keep up - I though that... I don't know man, I just don't....  It doesn't make any sense.  PLEASE explain to me how you feel now that I have pulled an APRIL FOOLS!!!! on you via Rebecca!?  :-)  (Totally kidding man, it all looks amazing!!!)  Also, I know you are dying to share some star chart re-work details... so LET IT FLY my friend!  C'mon!  I want ALL THE INFO!!!!

3.  Geoff - You had mentioned maybe going back over Melee Stances as far as combo execution with speed buffs.  Anything to share as far as this, or with melee functionality / animations, etc etc...?

4.  Scott - The mag re-work shown last time looked amazing last stream!  Any additional things to share regarding her this time around?  Perhaps something with Crush?  & also, any additional Limbo QoL changes / re work anytime within foreseable future?  (after Volt maybe?)  

5.  Sheldon -  Anything new to share with Kavat types / or any Loot table switch ups that you have been considering?  -- Any more on the "Token system" that was mentioned for sorties a while back?

6.  Entire DE Studio:  Bravo on the lighting changes -- I cannot wait for them to hit console, they are better than phenomenal!

Thank you for your time & hard work guys! :-)

Greetings,

Do we have any details regarding how Kavat breeding will be handled? Will it use the same system as Kubrows?

(I'm asking because several Tenno (myself included) have been stockpiling Genetic Templates and Incubator Power Cores in preparation and some reassurance would be welcome :) )

Thanks for everything!

Will Tau be in the new Starchart?

Can you make Vauban's abilities look like the Vauban profile in your YouTube Channel?

Can you give Syndicates their own specters like Synoid Osprey or Talos Lancer?

Can Syndicates have their own melee(Talos Boltace), sentinel(Vaykor Diriga) and maybe even alt helms(Vauban Euntrepeneur helm from Perrin Sequence-pun intended)?

Will there be more Operator customization (hairstyles, outfits etc)?

Will we be able to use our Operator's customized head as our warframe's "helmet"? Like a "holographic projection helmet" or something.

Will there be more stuff involving the Liset as is, eg. flying our ship around space, perhaps a shoot'em up minigame ala R-Type?

More Archwing specific gamemodes and changes to archwing-specific mod drop rates and affinity rates?

Hi,

Was wondering I know its a strecth but will mag get a deluxe skin on her rework release like Saryn? :D

Also are there plans on updating older warframe models(the look so blocky and pointy compared to the newer 3d models)

And yeah, more customization for the tenno?

With Microsoft and Sony finally discussing cross play, will we be seeing cross console play in the future?

I know this is a bit stale but, is there any info on Umbra? Maybe prime access frame and a cinamatic quest with a legendary blade to help combat the rising sentient threat ?

Will we see a DERebecca noggle in the near future?

1.Will there be a Rhino Prime PBR?

2.Any chance you guys gonna update secret rooms that don't drop anything useful?

3. How about adding all stance mods to every secret room in the game

4.Will Derelict secret rooms get updated to drop stance mods and other mods like coolant leak? have never seen coolant drop in a secret room void drop at all....

5.When will we get the Pyrotechnic Ogris that Napalms use?

Edited by (XB1)GoldenGazelle25

to DE : I love u guys so much and this game is getting better. thanks you :)

and one more thing that can u tell us any news about excalibur umbra, please dont joke **headshaking** if u guys do that we would cry and laugh at the same time. However, hope u guys have a fantastic April 1st day ^^

do you think the stalker should get a re work because my friend has been marked 23 times and yet the stalker still hasn't spawned on him. I figure this kinda contradicts his character and sort of makes it seem like he will hunt you down whenever he feels like it which is kinda funny don't you think. I think what should be done is to make it a little more harder to get marked and make him a little more difficult. I know everytime you get marked you get a percentage increase of chance of him spawning. however the percentage thats given is very small and takes awhile before he actually spawns. I was wondering if you could increase the percentage of him spawning and just make him a little harder or maybe make it more rare to get marked  Because when people are stalker hunting and someone forms a party of people who all have been racking countless numbers of marks and he doesn't show up. the party is just left there grinding missions to try and get him to spawn and its not fun for them. Here's an metaphor as to what I am trying to say. When you were a kid did your parents ever tell not do something or else you would get into trouble. Well you keep doing whatever your parents don't want you to do numerious amount of times and your parents only disciplined you whenever they felt like it.  thats how it feels like when people are stalker hunting. the question shouldn't be how many times does someone have to spit in his face to get his attention. the statement instead should be I just spat in his face 3 to 5 times he is surely gonna be on my tail constantly until i kill him or he kills me. well tell me your thoughts about this