Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #72!

[DE]Rebecca

i'd like to see a proper rework of Shade.  it's essentially useless, offering zero-to-negative gameplay benefit.  it's just something to grind out some affiinity with.  it has wonderful potential, but in it's current state, it's a dead duck.  please revisit Shade and give us a decent stealth sentinel on par with the kubrow equivalent.  or yank it completely and stop teasing us with the promise of stealth that never works.

thank you for such a wonderful game.  :)

31 minutes ago, MostAwesomeKing said:

Oh my uh questions questions.. 

Will there be another way you can earn or get platnium instead of having to trade and sell Prime parts? Also with trading will you ever bring in normal item trading or will it only be restricted to prime things..

Normal item trading outside of old Event weapon parts from Sorties & War parts is something you probably can't expect to happen.

Could we introduce more options in the sound department? I mean like having gunfire turned down while ambient sounds are still active. Mainly gunfire that i want to alter for a more relaxed feel to gaming, bullets all the time isnt great D:

- Will the new starchart address broken void RNG, and will it return Vaulted primes, since I don't see the reason of vaulting if orokin derelict has minimal primes, and rotation A's and some B's are filled with air.

- Will old melee stances get worked on, or will they be replaced with other stances?

- Will polearms, dual daggers, and some other weapons get a second pass?

- Will there be T1-3 Interception?

- Will focus gains be scaled depending on player count, because it is kind of sad that solo players are getting shafted for stealth farming.

- Speaking of which, will stealth kills (not stealth executions) get fixed, because some just drop the stealth counter, even though they are unalerted (hollow arrows in the minimap).

- Will there be a rescaling of rewards all across the game, because getting x25 fusion cores in a sortie is just making people shy away from them.

Last bunch, melee related,

- When will melee become fixed, I mean some stances override charge attacks (e-hold-e combos are main offenders).

- When will body count become an optional mod, because I find this mod next to mandatory for all melee weapons, because the implemented combo counter system is short-lived.

Edited by p3z1
Melee stuffs

Dear DE team,

since the addition of the Focus (that is pretty great, I must admit), runs on Draco had become... Rotten. When I spawn on Draco, these are the encountered squad :

- full level <10 squad. Great, I will be a super Nanny on this run.

- partial AFK squad.

- full "kikoo" squad. I mean, Ashole and Excalibur squad. Sometimes you can add Valkyr. Is it really what you want for Warframe? A cool game where player with master rank 3-7 can rotten a game by spamming "4,4,4,4,4,4,4" and winning? "KILL! KILL! FOCUS! I'M SO POWERFUL I CAN PLAY WITH ONLY ONE BUTTON YEAAAAAH". Pitiful.

This is nearly impossible to play Inaros when an Ash is in the game. You are trying to regenerate with the second power, the Ash rob you your mob. And I've written YOUR mob because it is not a question of focus, it is question of health. Survive. It is the same thing with Excalibur, they can kill your mob with his throwing melee attack ultimate .

If you can make some change, for instance :

- decrease the amount of focus that a player can make on Draco (no XP for anyone!) (lol for haters :D)

- add a filter in the matchmaking server : on Draco, Ash will spawn in a full Ash squad, they can be greedy toward each other, this is their problem (huge loool for haters )

- nerf the ultimate of "OP" warframe in Draco, or upgrade mobs to an insane level to make the ultimate useless (I can see haters trying to break their keyboard xD)

- add a random debuf on warframe / buff on enemies on all the big XP spot in the game, as in the Nightmare mission of the Sortie mission

- modify the second power of Inaros, by preventing other player to kill a mob on which the power is active.

I fully understand your will to make the game playable by casual player, with Ash/Excalibur/Valkyr, but please think a little to other players that are playing more subtle warframe. Or put all other warframe in the void vault and rename the game "Dracoframe".

There is no anger in this message. I just want to show that few warframe can make a run rotten, and some greedy players prefers use their focus booster when active instead of reviving you. It is a team game, and Tenno should play this game in that way.

[EDIT] I forgot, please solve this problem on matchmaking server, I cannot start a game by just clicking "accept", on each run there is the same problem!

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Neo3103
add few lines about matchmaking server ^^

+ If you already have responded or have spoiler something mentioned, please get in touch. 
+ I am editing the post putting ideas like other people also, to encourage feedback from DE's on Devstream
+ And sorry about the massive Google Translate. 
_

(?) CURIOSITIES for DEV (?)

# Rebecca

•  want to know when you will stop being beautiful, if so, please change your mind and remains.

# Hotsite

• have you ever thought about creating a segment in warframe the site index to polls to stimulate the interaction of non-fans to forum users, considering what they want in great updates warframe game? This way, prioritizing improvements that give accurate financial return for the Digital Extreme

# Warframes

•  they want to rework Vauban and Zephyr? (Parkour 2.0), Umbra Excalibur, Revamp priority list and forecast

# Focus

• how's it going, spoiler, priority and please forecast.

# Relay

• ideas for 2 floor, spoilers, new statues, 1.0 interaction with the NCPs on the lore of the boss / planet? Please prediction.

# Dojo rooms 2.0

•  new rooms? new decorations? prediction

# Clan interface 2.0

•  longer even spoke interface improvements / communication? which are? Please prediction.

# Tileset

• forecast for a new tileset? I believe the endgame planets deserve something more Apocalyptico and badass (pluton tileset dark!)

# Solar system

• intend to leave the 3D interface currently used in navigation? because? plans to combine the best of both worlds in a single interface? (There is the challenge for the development team)

# Orbiter

•  Xiphos Skins, please! (The Xiphos texture is kind of rubbery, it could be more metal / aerodicamica / geometric like as Liset / Scimitar)
  •  Rework Mantis !!!! More aerodynamic in front please !! 
  •  Ideas for interior design for each ship landing? (As far as I know the ship landing it ends up in the codex / ramp)
  •  Any predictions or idea for INTERACTION change ship landing? (Such as being forced down the Ramba to change ship)

# Sentinel (edited)

• Shade and Wyrm Revamp please. Diriga, Carrier, Helios and Djinn all have at least 3 skills (carrier and helios with SIMARIS mods), some forecast?

# Syndicate Weapon explosion in Spy Mission

• I remember it was mentioned in Devstream that something would be done about it, because the passive explosion of syndicate weapons are upsetting stealth missions, any predictions?

Many thanks and memories of Brazil.

Now, I use this space to inspire and help in idea of DEs and also for players develop concepts. (If Rebecca sympathize, you can also show / ask of DEV)

SUGGESTIONS

# Solar System 2.0: Tip:
• I miss when in the old times, in navigation 1.0 before the Liset interface, we unlock segment planet doing a boss (such as Phobos) and the boss the next planet progression (of same faction ofc) sent a provocation message on the HUD (as they do when we are facing in their stage) . I think this really encourages the player to continue to unlock the solar system
• Boss Squad retaliation: when tenno is unlocking many phases on the same planet, the boss of that planet sends a squad to stop him. -difficulty according to the planet of the mission, squad units according to the theme of the boss- stimulating the Boss-player interaction

# Sniper and Assassinate 2.0
• infra red / radiation to see through the wall? Codex into the sniper, scanning using a 3 button (necessary consumable also).
• possibility of killing the boss of stealth or puzzles, avoiding direct combat 
• stronger boss in direct combat / random debuff in direct combat 

# Orbiter
• Super deluxe package badass 1000 pl to change the entire interior design of the orbiter. Who would not want to?
• Return screen the ship have the ship landing engaging the Orbiter
• Have the option to turn off or on landing animations / coupling
• I believe that lisets need to share some DNA in common not much miss the visual identity and not become a mess, ranging between customizations Tenno / Orokin, Corpus, Grinner. Unfortunately I think the team has advanced too quickly in this regard and lost his hand

#Conclave:
A 4 skill of nix is having a delay or simply does not absorb damage in most of the occasions (an observation, not sure)
Nerf (one bit) 4 skill excalibur, PLEASE.
• They want to do some kind of event?

# Focus BETA - Massive Sugestions:
• Rework descriptions of school skills by the time for choosing your focus on the quest Second Dream. I strongly believe that the Lore description of each focus school must be more pragmatics about the playing approach each focus has

• Buff Madurai and more Dense mechanics: Cut, penetration and impact? I think the DEs can develop a denser mechanics, as a Berseker, damage battery (do not know) but something that encourages a different style of play (how did they make with Naramon and Vazarin)

• Speaking: Playing Style as school! A big point. Encourage players to adoratem different behaviors according to their schools.
+ Unairu to block or receive multiple attacks to their enemies retalhiar
+ Zerunik to use all your skills warframe / Explore features on the map to get some kind of bonus (either drop, or to reflect the own abilities)
+ Madurai to cause as much damage as possible per second to gain a power bonus / damage so your best defense is attack.
+ Vazarin to stimulate attention to the support, to gain bonus as revive / heal allies quickly (encouraging the player to be aware of life's ally) with some own return to compensate it.

# urgent Dojo / Clan - Massive Suggestions:  
I do not know how you can do it in a way to give back money for Digital Extreme, because I consider that the skins and the prime accessories are what makes money the team to continue developing the game. But I think you could work with and develop PLAT:

Exclusive rooms on the market: to help the aim of training, parkour, or even give an ultra improved in dueling rooms, as mini lisets conclave with viewers. this strengthens the link of members within the clan and the dojo.
Cla 2.0 Daily Message: a one message I think just not enough, the communication of the clan need a buff. Suggestions that would power the leaders have inbox to its members, or have more slot like "3 message of the day" often, there is an event and warlods need to mobilize its members, but the message of the day is already used to have link our RaidCall / Discord / Teamspeaker / Clan-site.
This messages can be repeated as the scheduled date to warn (exemple: DevStream, Barokiteer, internal monthly / weekly activities in the clan)

+ Or even decorating a "large-scale message projection" to put in rooms and corridors of the dojo, it can be used in numerous ways by warlords and leaders

NPC! to give more life to the clan, customizable appearance as room decor
Decorations package to the dojo: purchasable with platinum, you can customize your clan according to their theme and give identity to your clan, inspired by the facctions / syndicate game
Memorial members room: many players leave or stop playing the warframe, I think a memorial room would be interesting to preserve the history and the essence of the clan, further reinforcing his individuality and his charisma with the new members.

Remembering improve the clan system, improves interaction and permanency of the player with the game. :)

# Meta Patrion?
• For improvements in the game that are necessary and desirable, but that does not yield a return of capital for Digital Extreme.

Thank you for your attention, I hope you enjoy these suggestions.

Edited by -WBA-Blame

Multiple questions, if you please.

1: Is it possible to make it so Helios can automatically scan Synthesis targets much like he already does so with Codex Scanners?

2: Is Limbo going to receive a rework anytime soon?

3: What is the state of replacing Vauban's Bounce?

4: Can you PLEASE do something about the Sicarus Prime? Nobody uses it, but it looks so good!

Edited by Rahetalius

19 hours ago, VampirePirate said:

We want to know about Typhus and Hennya and if they will ever become warframes in the game.

Now that we have operators, will they be playable for 'operator' missions that do not involve using warframes?

Can we have missions that involve traveling inside the data matrix of the computers we hack with our operators?

What is the next prime?  Banshee or Valkyr?  (Seems like it's going to be Banshee)

Will you please make Loki's decoy invincible for the duration?

The Prime order is Male -> Male -> Female -> Female.

We've already gotten Trinity and Saryn Prime, so the next 2 Primes will be male.

The top 3 most likely MALE frames that will be Primed are:

1: Vauban

2: Nekros

3: Oberon

But only 2 can be chosen. Cross your fingers :P

19 hours ago, Razmtoh said:

When will we get new infested units? There are so many new posibilities now, and I'd like to see infested kavats and manics. 

kavats eat the techknocyte thus they are imune to infestation but maniacs infested on infested grineer tiles would be epic

It seems that recent new sidearms have been having different max ammo pools based on their uses. Will we see those changes for older sidearms? Things like the Wraith Twin Vipers and the Dex Furis come to mind. 210 rounds isn't enough when the WTV can burn through its entire ammo pool in seconds without reloading and Dex Furis has an enormous 100-round magazine.

Will we ever see a kubrow/pet behavior rework of sorts; or at the very least, being able to change their behavior with a precept? I'd like to be able to have my kubrow not attack anything unless I or it gets hit by an enemy. My kubrow's blown my cover so many times while just breaking a vent. With a sentinel, I can just remove its weapon or attack precept.

Any ETA on when the rest of the Prime stuff will get PBR'd? It's really sad looking at my Nyx Prime being the last few to get PBR'd.

When you are going to finally focus on making archwing game mode better ?, while changes in update 17.5 gone in good direction its far from enough to make people want to play it, it needs a lot of work, it needs both more content(last archwing comeout over year ago) and reworking stuff we currently have(archwing 2.0)

-we need more archwings, like support archwing or defense archwing(this one is especially needed because we got defensive missions without reliable way to protect target)

-archwing melee needs complete rework because every melee archwing weapon feels exactly the same, because of that everyone always choose weapon that has best stats

-archwing needs carrier like vacuum since gathering loot in space is MUCH harder then on ground most of time  you will miss a lot of stuff, the momentum added to archwings in update 17.5 made gathering loot even harder, making itzal most used archwing since its only archwing that can reliably gather loot.

-affinity sharing range must be increased, possibily to cover whole map since maps can be really big and main reason for people failing archwing  defense is people flying back and forth between defense targets  leaving one of them unprotected just to be in range of affinity sharing.

-archwing defense itself needs rework since for game mode that is supposed to be very mobile(archwing game mode) its very stationary mission,it would make more sense if we were protecting moving space ship or something, also mission in current state isnt that hard but is annoying and boring, enemies frequently get lost or stuck, enemy spawning rate is frustrating and mission takes FAR too long to get to rotation C even if we can get two rewards, since its far too easy to lose one of targets because of earlier mentioned problems(people leaving one of targets unprotected because they look for enemies, or got bored and start flying the whole map because of frustrating spawning rate or because of limited affinity sharing range), hell its hard to find people willing to stay to wave 20, most people get bored and leave at around wave 10.

-archwing rewards need rework since currently once you get all parts(archwing and archwing weapon parts) from archwing mission there is no reason to play it ever again, since rewards comepletly lose value once you get them since they arent useful to you and cant sell them, I like playing archwing game mode but I have no reason to since I have every archwing, archwing weapon and archwing mod, doing archwing mission currenly is waste of time for people who got everything, if archwing offered fusion cores and void keys(rewards that NEVER lose value) at similar rate to ground missions(comperable rate to triton on neptune), then I would have good reason to play archwing 

-archwing movement and combat is another thing that needs rework, currently combat is either all about play and enemies floating in space/water and shoting at each other with very little amount of movement or  spamming melee weapon key to kill all enemies around, which makes fighting pretty boring and sometimes annoying for example changes in update 17.5 to Shield Dargyn enemy shield made fighting them annoying because of limited maneuverability in archwing, there simply is no easy and reliable way to get to side or behind Shield Dargyn to be able to shoot them(we cant do loops and other maneuvers like that), so to fight them you must spam melee attack to bypass the shield which is probably goes kinda against reason for changes to the shield, we cant even  shoot enemy while sprinting, if we could at least "slide" by enemy while sprinting so we could attack it from side it would make fighting this enemy much better. 

If we could have real dogfights with enemies in archwing game mode it would make archwing combat MUCH better and MUCH more interesting, enemies should be able to fly around, attack us while flying-by and chase us while we should be able to shot forward while sprinting. Tenno are supposed to be space ninja, while archwing  maneuverability and combat lacks ninja agility we are supposed to have.

Also its unfair  that part of DE team focuses on Pvp which technically main focus of game but archwing that is part of main game doesnt have any one from DE focusing on it.

We've been getting new enemies to fight lately (Manics, Bursas, Juggernauts, Sentients, Kavats, etc), but will we ever see new Corrupted enemies in the Void?

Will Prime Gold ever have it's own color slot?

Who is the next Prime warframe?

Any plans to buff warframes?

Any news on the Volt rework?

Just now, WindSlashr said:

We've been getting new enemies to fight lately (Manics, Bursas, Juggernauts, Sentients, Kavats, etc), but will we ever see new Corrupted enemies in the Void?

Will Prime Gold ever have it's own color slot?

Who is the next Prime warframe?

Any plans to buff warframes?

Any news on the Volt rework?

I would enjoy more and different enemies in the void, it would be so more fun.

2 hours ago, MasterYip said:

Could we introduce more options in the sound department? I mean like having gunfire turned down while ambient sounds are still active. Mainly gunfire that i want to alter for a more relaxed feel to gaming, bullets all the time isnt great D:

DE is adding that, it was in devstream 70 or 71 where they were showing off new sounds.

Okay got a few questions here, but answering just one would be nice enough.

What is the possible ETA Of both Mag and Volt's Rework and any possible info on their progression?

With Oberon's new skin out will he also get a rework done on him like that of Rhino, Saryn, etc.?

With the upcoming Starchart 3.0 will this be the starting point of other major concerns for Warframe such as enemy scaling, weapon balancing, and damage reworks?

Is it possible to have a look at Corpus Nullifiers and addressing their issues in Corpus sortie missions (Particularly the endless missions, Defense, Survival etc.) 

Can you also give a rough estimate about when U19 will be coming out, and can you also share a few things about what will be put into U19's release?

Snipers have been reworked quite a while ago but many people are kinda underwhelmed even with their buffs, is it possible you could add a longer multiplier to headshots and give snipers inate punch through (These to me feel like the only buffs needed for snipers in their current state)

With the huge influx of new players making it into the game, are there any potential chances of the game recieving more Dedicated servers for specific nodes and missions? (Ex. Servers for Raids making connection issues and DC's less problematic for a raid group, Dedicated Servers for conclave to make matches more fair for players that have poor connection to that of their peers.)

With all the new cosmetic packs that have came out during the year, can it be allowable to let players pick and choose certain items from the cosmetic packs (Ex. buying just the Pakkal Armor set from Hunhow's gift pack) I've been seeing a lot of people really wanting this and I too would like to see this happen in game. Not only will this promote more people buying cosmetics it'll allow players more options to spend their plat on what they want specifically. 

Also with cosmetics, The new Tennogen items are very stylish and well crafted but yet there's a small issue in which people have to have steam in order to purchase these unique items. If possible by any means, could you implement a way for players to Trade these said cosmetics for other things (Ex, Trading an Ash Prime set for one of the tenno gen Syandanas between two players)

Can we get a potential look at what the extra doors will be that are found on opposite sides of the somatic chamber (Could one of those doors be a possible trophy room or Armory display to show off our favorite weapons, warframes, kubrows etc.?) 

Will Syndicate Melee weapons become a thing? If so, how soon can we get a hold of them and what are some potential Syndicate melee weapons you can think of?

Earth Tilesets are beyond bland by now for a lot of users, is there anyway you can ad more varied and unique locations to the earth tilesets? Possibly Grineer Oil rigs found in the oceans of Earth, or Large Grineer mountain bases in the Alps, or even Grineer Settlements used to hide rogue grineer soldiers/civillians.

Some game modes are very fun such as Spy, Sabotage, Deceptions, Excavations and so on. But all of these missions involve slaughtering and killing enemies, is there a chance to implement a game mode that isn't about just killing enemies, such as a missions that's all about parkour skills and puzzle solving. A game mode in which you're objective is to find lost/ancient artifacts from the Orokin Era with the only challenges being to have adept skills with Parkour, and capable of solving complex puzzles to progress through the mission. Rewards can be something unique such as a special sigil, or rare resources like Nitain or mods that were once exclusive to Events.

Sentients have finally made their appearance and so far we've only encountered the small fry of the sentients, will we be seeing Sentient Dreadnoughts soon? Will there be a possible raid for these sentient in which you will encounter a Dreadnought or even Stalker as he currently is sided with the Sentients. 

Quests in the past have been rather lackluster in terms of depth, understandable that some are there for the sake of helping new players, but others such as the warframe quests feel as thought they should have much more depth and dramatic moments to them rather than just a few bits of dialogue from the Lotus or Ordis. Can we have more in depth quests like Second Dream, but not be AS big so that side quests in the game are an interesting conversation piece to discuss once they're completed. (Ex. add a cool Chinese lore to both Wukong and Zezha and talk about their origin stories and such) Also have quests that have a real impact with the game and how it'll play out in the futures like picking Grineer over corpus in one quest and making the next quest be based off how many players chose what side they picked. 

These are just a few questions I'd like to see get an answer to if even one gets answered, doesn't matter which one, I'll be satisfied, thanks for taking the time to read this if you have.

2 hours ago, Rahetalius said:

The Prime order is Male -> Male -> Female -> Female.

We've already gotten Trinity and Saryn Prime, so the next 2 Primes will be male.

The top 3 most likely MALE frames that will be Primed are:

1: Vauban

2: Nekros

3: Oberon

But only 2 can be chosen. Cross your fingers :P

Yeah i knew about the Prime order, but i lost track. lol

i ask again and again and i will not stop here:

Can we, players, have the ability to cast a votekick to kick players that:

A) Start trolling, degrade gameplay's quality, deplete our patience's ocean with theyr very dry jokes.

B) inactivity, being Away From Keyboard too long --> on a interception mission 1 person afk, and 3 persons trying to complete the mission with increazed enemy spawn, can we kick that AFK person and reduce the enemy spawn? can that AFK person make way for someone else queuing for the same mission?

i actualy created something in Paint to visualy describe the idea but i am unable to "insert existing atachment" or using something like lightshot to "insert image from URL" but the idea is to show a box above the 4 player's icons and list of what they bring and say something like "player 2 summons votekick to kick player 4" giving the players a "yes" or "no" , the player about to be kicked should have the right to see the votekick but no influence on it (however can chat to persuade others not to kick him)

there copuld be a timer of 15 or 20 seconds to vote, also in case a player that voted "yes" decided he should vote "no".

the votekick interface can share similarities with the mission select and the acept/decline of the other team mates and should only be casted if 3+ players are present on the match. Thankyou kind person for reading, please flash the idea on [DE]Rebecca's laptop during devstream :P