Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #72!

[DE]Rebecca

Will there be updates for old stances with only one or two combos (instead of three) in the near future?

Will Kubrows (and probably Kavats) see AI improvements? Also, will we get a way to command them ("Open that locker", "Attack that guy", "Come back", "Stay") in missions?

What about showing Passives in the ability screen?

After Alloy Plates have been replaced with Ferrite as Void resource - any chance that the same will happen to Control Modules? I think the 10k I have by now will last for a while. Or could you please allow us to sell or discard surplus items (resources, planet nav segments, ...)?

While the new forum is all nice and shiny, could we please get a proper source editor instead of the WYSIWYG from hell?

Will we see more operator cosmetics in the future, possibly even from the syndicates?

Banshee Deluxe skin when?

30 minutes ago, xXSky0DragonXx said:

i ask again and again and i will not stop here:

Can we, players, have the ability to cast a votekick to kick players that:

A) Start trolling, degrade gameplay's quality, deplete our patience's ocean with theyr very dry jokes.

B) inactivity, being Away From Keyboard too long --> on a interception mission 1 person afk, and 3 persons trying to complete the mission with increazed enemy spawn, can we kick that AFK person and reduce the enemy spawn? can that AFK person make way for someone else queuing for the same mission?

i actualy created something in Paint to visualy describe the idea but i am unable to "insert existing atachment" or using something like lightshot to "insert image from URL" but the idea is to show a box above the 4 player's icons and list of what they bring and say something like "player 2 summons votekick to kick player 4" giving the players a "yes" or "no" , the player about to be kicked should have the right to see the votekick but no influence on it (however can chat to persuade others not to kick him)

there copuld be a timer of 15 or 20 seconds to vote, also in case a player that voted "yes" decided he should vote "no".

the votekick interface can share similarities with the mission select and the acept/decline of the other team mates and should only be casted if 3+ players are present on the match. Thankyou kind person for reading, please flash the idea on [DE]Rebecca's laptop during devstream :P

no, cuz this votekick can be use by a 3 player party to power abuse
*insert a dry joke*

and ofc, community will become a hell like Dota 2. 

Edited by -WBA-Blame

DE have you seen the amount of Zephyr rework threads. She needs a rework.

She only has 1 effective Ablitiy and that is bugged a bit. Can you rework Zephyr?

Also can we get progress on Zephyrs Deluxe skin, If your looking for a different design, then I have a few inspirations.

573950-raven-zephyr-skin-drawing

Can we get a Prisma Kestrel?

Weird thing to ask, I know, but Kestrel is perhaps one of the most unique and fun melee weapon I ever had, and I'd really like a shiny version of it (and Berserker viability, 10% is enough for me).

so i gotta ask... because i don't know who to direct this question towards...

now that Xbox is opening up its network to allow for cross play between both other consoles such as PS4 and PC would it be possible that we will see cross play and/or linked accounts at some point in the future? because i know that it is up to the developers to set up the cross connections.

-this could act as a median between those who would perfer to play together but don't have a specific console or computer

-the only problems i can see with cross play would be the different builds... but perhaps there could be ways around that such as restricting players on specific builds to be playing exclusively with other players so long as they are using items that don't exist in other builds.

it is just a genuine thing i want to know, because it would allow for me to play with my friends who are console players while i more or less play exclusively on PC.

Hello, I have 2 question, both based from doing sorties

1. Can we get a unequip and reequip button?  Doing the sortie where its shotgun only, so got to take off my secondary and melee, and then put them back on afterwards.  Its fine and dandy if you are a new player or if sell weapons.  Sense you guys started making older weapons needed to build newer weapons, I just buy slots.  So taking off weapons then putting them back on leaves me scrolling over a lot of weapons.

2. Second question is after I put my weapons back on, I have then go in and make them invisible, can we get the option to have them set as invisible as default so we don't have go into every time we do a weapon limited sortie.  I like having my weapons hidden, you never know where they are coming from and lets face it... my purple ember is sexy AF.  NEVER MIND added on PC current build... yet guys(and girls) are too good.

Edited by (PS4)mmcareen

Once upon a time getting rid of mods that increase base damage had been talked about, and then later a possible change to multi shot mods was mentioned as well, but it's been a while since there was ever any talk about this subject. I am curious if you can tell us anything on the current state of this? 

What about that concept for the demon warframe can we hope to see that in the future?? also what's up on that topic about scythe's being long handled it would go great on my new nekros, which need some rework like swapping his abilities a little. Also the stealth kill animations have been off is there any way that will be fixed soon. Thx if this one makes it. 

Would you consider making gender bending skins for warframes? Or give us the means to do them by ourselves via Tennogen?

Warframes are going to continue recieving more and more skins via tennogen and deluxe releases, so that pretty much opens the spot for this kind of skin aswel.

Wasn't one warframe for both genders something you wanted to do in the early days of warframe? The skins can bring it back.

I have a few more questions, this will put me in double digits lol

1. View Items in Dojo - for PC this isn't really a problem, because you only takes about 2 seconds, to get in and out of the Dojo, for PS4, this is a pain, if you see someone WTB ___ and you don't remember if you sold all the ones you have or still have ones left.  You have 3 options, miss out on the sale, try to leave and check before someone else beats you too it... good luck.  or message them, hope for the best and risk wasting their time.  Adding the ability to view your inventory, buy slots while in a Dojo would be amazing, every 3rd time(on average) that I go to sell a syndicate weapon, the person needs slots, which takes up more time as well.

2 Removing focus lens, without installing another one.  Right now the only way to remove a lens is by putting another one in.  I was just wondering if we could have the ability to remove it, or put a blank one in?  something along those line

3. PS4 needs more chat moderators, a lot more.  I don't know what XB1 is like but I know PC trade chat isn't anywhere near as bad as PS4.  We have so many scammers, between people selling plat for psn cards, selling beta codes for other games, selling the market place plat discount, they just take the plat and run.  It would be nice to have more moderators handing out even temp bands,

4. Archwing codex scanner, currently the only way to scan the enemies in archwing is doing it yourself.  its annoying to say the least.  We need a upgrade for them that allows for auto-scans, either a upgrade or something that allows helios to tag along and scan for us.

5.  I will add this because it just happened to me.  back to trading.  Your current trade system is a big improvement over the last, but you still have those people who change the plat, before it was they would try to change it at the last second, these days, its to put up the amount as fast as they can then while you are putting up the rest of the set, lose a 0 at the end.  Now I don't fall for it, because I check what they are offering 5 times before I click accept but I see all the time in trading people saying this person is a plat switcher.  I think maybe adding a Plat amount has changed messaged ANYTIME it gets changed would greatly help reduce scamming.  I know this is a much larger problem on console then it is on PC as I play on both and have never had any issue with trading anything on PC.

I've noticed that sparing weapons and the stance mods are very few weapon wise (given the different types of weapons that are out now) and the stance mods are a little lack luster witch is a shame because they both have shown good potential at the start of melee melee 2.0, but now it looks like to me that they are just forgotten. Not only that I also noticed the same with daggers and dual daggers as well. Will there be any new developments for these weapon types and stances?