Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #72!

[DE]Rebecca

With the amazing new Oberon skin that came out it brought to light that his kit could still use some tweaks.  Any plans upcoming for this and, if so, when?  Seriously good job on the new skins.  Looking forward to banshee.

1) you mentioned before that there were different holster poses for melee weapons, and you showed off the skana. will there be more weapons getting this treatment too? like heavy weapons etc?

2) is it possible for primary and secondary weapons to get this treatment too?

3) i would like to see sigils being able to be placed on certain areas on a tenno, for example being able to add the scar sigil to a excalibur helmet or maybe have the heart sigil on mag's helmet etc. It would be a pretty awesome detail and it could also connect us to our frames a bit more.

4) still focusing on sigils, is it possible to add decals on our weapons?

Edited by (XB1)Fusion GRX

This is my first time talking in one of these questionaire thing, i thought you guy picked questions randomly out of the forums, but i do have a few questions for you.

My first question:  Why did you not give oberon a rework with his cool skin?

there is no doubt that oberon's new feyarch skin is realy awesome, but there is on flaw in the fact that sadly, oberon needs some serious tweaks before he had this deluxe skin or he should have gotten one when he got the new skin.  I was half hoping and half not wanting the rework. wanting it so that i can use my oberon without complainin squad members and not wanting it because i have made a concept for a rework for oberon that would make him a uniquely powered warframe that does not get sideswiped by other warframes because his abilities are diluted an unsavory.

MOQrXdN.jpg?1

^that picture is one of my doodles i had done to give emphasis and some view of how the abilities have changed (do not make fun of the doodles, i was drawing it while typing notes for my anatomy and phisiology class!)

More information on this rework concept is on my topic:  Give some Power: Oberon rework idea for all four abilities

My second question:  Will there be more gunblades?  

Gunblades was a big hit in warframe when the redeemer went out, and it is sad to see that no further developments on this weapon kind has not been messed with, even though you can manipulate these weapons in so many ways that it would be a crime not to go into it, and also because there are alot of final fantasy fans at there who were blown by the redeemer.  i also have a couple of concepts for this for example:  Betamoid, Gammacore+darksword

672vs3n.jpg

^that is my betamoid concept

I have another gunblade concept in:  The second set of warframes and weapons concepts.

My third Question:  Why have you guys not given the operator any more stuff?

In the case of the operators that had been introduced with the end of the second dream, you have not given enough accessories/looks to the operator selection, leaving with only a small set of faces, hairstyles, somatics, extras, and of their dream suit, because i forgot its name.  Since then, more content could have been made to this smalll amount that is already there when Nezha came out (could have done a kimono or a more oriental themed suit) or when the great inaros came out (maybe some lore-worthy clothing, like clothing from Baro's past or some royal egyptian attire).  You guys have even forgot the operators on Christmas.  You forgot the lost children on christmas, might as well have given them coal.  they really need some stuff.

My fourth question:  When are you going to make the Dojos better?

I have seen many posts about ways to make the clan dojos better in warframe, and i think you guy may want to look into it.  Mainly it is how you put in the decorations and whatnot, but also new decorations, actual green trees, pots or strips of ground for the more organic part of decorations because everyone knows plants do not grow in metal, new rooms, new non-chinese gardens (there are alot of beautiful gardens that are not oriental and you know it), making your dojo into your living quarters (*cough cough* that is what barracks are used for) new obstacle rooms, in depth decoration control (you cannot put decorations right the way you do it now, we need a bird's eye vew, not over our shoulder as we walk around, not seeing what is not letting us place out decoration)  and also item uses in the dojo, like the fireworks and the camers thing, because some of us like to do clan photos.

My fifth question:  Have you guys ever thought of better genetic manipulation to kubrows via a lab?  It wont seem far-fetched.  scientists and rich people do it to dogs now, isolating and adding genetic factors either by breeding or pure genetic manipulation.  Why not make it to where players can save up on the genetic imprints they have gotten over time and have a lab where you can collaborate traits into three or four sets of unchangable genetic codings for them to sell or use.  by using a punett square as the factor for establishing the results of the imprint, players can manipulate what traits they want to use by divinding the recessive and dominant traits and randomly four sets of two imprints will be made depending on what you chosen, and these traits will trade off depending on what traits you have (ie.  tall bulky kubrow will have a higher chance of being darker and Raksha)  only a certain amount of traits depending on trait size will affect the four possible outcomes you will obtain.

My last question:  By any chance can you make tutorials in how to style 3d model concepts to look like grineer, infested, corpus, or tenno styles?  and how do you install the PBR thing from tennogen, it does not work at all and says that it is an adobe reader file.

Well, i got alot of things off of my chest.  I do howpe you take my first question in consideration becaus IT IS NEEDED and i hope to send more concepts you way as i go about with my life.

See you in the void!

3 minutes ago, blazeshadow44 said:

This is my first time talking in one of these questionaire thing, i thought you guy picked questions randomly out of the forums, but i do have a few questions for you.

My first question:  Why did you not give oberon a rework with his cool skin?

there is no doubt that oberon's new feyarch skin is realy awesome, but there is on flaw in the fact that sadly, oberon needs some serious tweaks before he had this deluxe skin or he should have gotten one when he got the new skin.  I was half hoping and half not wanting the rework. wanting it so that i can use my oberon without complainin squad members and not wanting it because i have made a concept for a rework for oberon that would make him a uniquely powered warframe that does not get sideswiped by other warframes because his abilities are diluted an unsavory.

MOQrXdN.jpg?1

^that picture is one of my doodles i had done to give emphasis and some view of how the abilities have changed (do not make fun of the doodles, i was drawing it while typing notes for my anatomy and phisiology class!)

More information on this rework concept is on my topic:  Give some Power: Oberon rework idea for all four abilities

My second question:  Will there be more gunblades?  

Gunblades was a big hit in warframe when the redeemer went out, and it is sad to see that no further developments on this weapon kind has not been messed with, even though you can manipulate these weapons in so many ways that it would be a crime not to go into it, and also because there are alot of final fantasy fans at there who were blown by the redeemer.  i also have a couple of concepts for this for example:  Betamoid, Gammacore+darksword

672vs3n.jpg

^that is my betamoid concept

I have another gunblade concept in:  The second set of warframes and weapons concepts.

My third Question:  Why have you guys not given the operator any more stuff?

In the case of the operators that had been introduced with the end of the second dream, you have not given enough accessories/looks to the operator selection, leaving with only a small set of faces, hairstyles, somatics, extras, and of their dream suit, because i forgot its name.  Since then, more content could have been made to this smalll amount that is already there when Nezha came out (could have done a kimono or a more oriental themed suit) or when the great inaros came out (maybe some lore-worthy clothing, like clothing from Baro's past or some royal egyptian attire).  You guys have even forgot the operators on Christmas.  You forgot the lost children on christmas, might as well have given them coal.  they really need some stuff.

My fourth question:  When are you going to make the Dojos better?

I have seen many posts about ways to make the clan dojos better in warframe, and i think you guy may want to look into it.  Mainly it is how you put in the decorations and whatnot, but also new decorations, actual green trees, pots or strips of ground for the more organic part of decorations because everyone knows plants do not grow in metal, new rooms, new non-chinese gardens (there are alot of beautiful gardens that are not oriental and you know it), making your dojo into your living quarters (*cough cough* that is what barracks are used for) new obstacle rooms, in depth decoration control (you cannot put decorations right the way you do it now, we need a bird's eye vew, not over our shoulder as we walk around, not seeing what is not letting us place out decoration)  and also item uses in the dojo, like the fireworks and the camers thing, because some of us like to do clan photos.

My fifth question:  Have you guys ever thought of better genetic manipulation to kubrows via a lab?  It wont seem far-fetched.  scientists and rich people do it to dogs now, isolating and adding genetic factors either by breeding or pure genetic manipulation.  Why not make it to where players can save up on the genetic imprints they have gotten over time and have a lab where you can collaborate traits into three or four sets of unchangable genetic codings for them to sell or use.  by using a punett square as the factor for establishing the results of the imprint, players can manipulate what traits they want to use by divinding the recessive and dominant traits and randomly four sets of two imprints will be made depending on what you chosen, and these traits will trade off depending on what traits you have (ie.  tall bulky kubrow will have a higher chance of being darker and Raksha)  only a certain amount of traits depending on trait size will affect the four possible outcomes you will obtain.

My last question:  By any chance can you make tutorials in how to style 3d model concepts to look like grineer, infested, corpus, or tenno styles?  and how do you install the PBR thing from tennogen, it does not work at all and says that it is an adobe reader file.

Well, i got alot of things off of my chest.  I do howpe you take my first question in consideration becaus IT IS NEEDED and i hope to send more concepts you way as i go about with my life.

See you in the void!

That gun blade looks sick! It reminds me of Resh Anims, umbrella, anyone?

1 minute ago, blazeshadow44 said:

Can u show me what you mean?  thank you on the comment  :)  i hope they look into the rest of my 20 concepts

He's a stick figure with an umbrella where it can shoot and it kind of does what you made, which reminded me of him.

1 minute ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Yep :3 and he has some of the same qualities. And you do have good concepts.

thank you very much, but that was only the surface of what i have for Warframe.  Did you know that there are two other planetoids on the edge of our solar system?  one is shaped like an egg and the other seems to not truly use the sun's gravitational pull in order for it to spin, it only visits and disappears for a while, also there are beliefs that the planet is metal and more controversy says it is a death star waiting to happen.  All i will say it is one of the quest concepts i am still developing and it introduces some unsavory "Neighbors."

1 minute ago, blazeshadow44 said:

thank you very much, but that was only the surface of what i have for Warframe.  Did you know that there are two other planetoids on the edge of our solar system?  one is shaped like an egg and the other seems to not truly use the sun's gravitational pull in order for it to spin, it only visits and disappears for a while, also there are beliefs that the planet is metal and more controversy says it is a death star waiting to happen.  All i will say it is one of the quest concepts i am still developing and it introduces some unsavory "Neighbors."

Woah I didn't even know that, that's very interesting. I love learning about that kind of stuff. Can't wait for the concept :)

1 minute ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Woah I didn't even know that, that's very interesting. I love learning about that kind of stuff. Can't wait for the concept :)

wouldn't say that if they take the Neighbor concepts.... they can be just as difficult to fight as the sentients, without the need of adaptable resistances in play like the sentients and more like they "Attack from the shadows"

4 minutes ago, blazeshadow44 said:

wouldn't say that if they take the Neighbor concepts.... they can be just as difficult to fight as the sentients, without the need of adaptable resistances in play like the sentients and more like they "Attack from the shadows"

Ah

- ETA on Mag rework and possibly Volt's?

- News on void collapse?

- Will older primes get buffed? (Also Akimbo prime secondaries when?)

- Will stances get a complete overhaul?

And good work on the star chart. Really loving it's look. :)

Couple questions

1. When I was going through the steam workshop I ran into the teplo syandana and fell in love with it, but while reading the comments the placing problem was brought up and they talked about how it was only going to look good on warframes like Excalibur and that got me thinking. Do you have ideas on giving warframe specific cosmetics?

2. I've had this idea on my head for a while of giving specific warframes some sort of a ''mastery'' test where the player is put into a test that is build around the play-style of the warframe. Have you had same kinds of thoughts? I think that it would work if one of the rewards for it was warframe specific cosmetics. I know it would take a lot of work to implement, but is it possible?

3. Considering that machete is now an exclusive weapon for those who didn't sell it and to those who didn't sell it after getting it as a reward for the tactical alert, are you going buff it? Honestly I was pretty disappointed when I saw that the reward for doing the alert was the melee weapon that is weaker than skana.

4. How is the Zephyr skin coming up? I know this is stream is Banshee's show but I'd like hear some news on it. Also sometime ago you mentioned something about Zephyr's tailwind rework. Any news on that?

Ps. I don't want to drown you in reworks but I think that Zephyr needs something to make more viable when looking at the total building cost and interest amidst the ''better'' frames

5. What's up with that face room on moon?