Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #72!

[DE]Rebecca

I'm only get one question, and it's this :

is there any chance that you will add another faction to the game ? like some hidden enemies of tenno from the past, or another faction that invading our galaxy from another space ? it would be great if we have another faction in the game and add more story so the game can be more interesting since i love the stories of warframe so far 

Edited by Aventador92

The infestation aboard the ship is in someway related with the release of kavat at u19? Since the lore of those animals say they feed on infestation make sense we can get rid the spread once the quest is done, or a part of it like the second dream?

Does inaros and ivara already have any augment under development?

Several players already asked about it. What about the frame rework mentioned previously? Any estimate date to see those come to live?

Edited by MMagellan

30 minutes ago, Aventador92 said:

I'm only get one question, and it's this :

is there any chance that you will add another faction to the game ? like some hidden enemies of tenno from the past, or another faction that invading our galaxy from another space ? it would be great if we have another faction in the game and add more story so the game can be more interesting since i love the stories of warframe so far 

yes this.

But I would be happy if it was just random smugglers or something like that.

1. Someones probably already asked in this thread already, but will the new holster positions only be for melee weapons, just melee weapons in u19 with other primaries and secondaries coming at a later time, or all three at once? I'd love to see that bow position Nyx uses in that one trailer where its on her hip like the mios does.

1.5 is there any possibility of alternate quiver positions?

2. And why are we so apathetic about the infestation that is growing on our ship, I'd imagine that would be a bigger cause of concern then just "well would you look at that"

3. Will there be any further kubrow AI improvements? They still stand around and do nothing a lot of the time and ahve a hard time deciding who to kill when they do try.

Edited by SirCarmen

How about an enemy that is traversing to this world mysteriously one day.  Their hidden presence causing madness and mayhem as they pass the other faction, making their own comrades kill their own kind?  A group that is so stealth, that if you see them, its already to late for your shields and the next attack is coming for your health?

Since we now have Orokin Spy missions, is there any chance we will see Orokin cipher puzzle mini-game?

With navigation map rework do you plan to add realistic planet textures? Especially to Pluto, 'cos now we know how it look in real life.

I'm sure this has been asked before but can we have more appearance tabs? I mean as an Excal faboy i have all skins and helmets except tennogen and i want to use them all as much as i can but the 3 tab limitation is killing my creativity.

With the Mag rework coming, will the prime variant be un-vaulted for at some point like Frost was?
Also will we see something like another Grate Prime this year?

Edited by Zeken

I would really like to see word on separately colored accessories. Also, do we have a verdict on whether certain skins (like the deluxe skins) will be changed to be used for the weapon family rather than a specific weapon? One more thing, of course. Has any progress happened regarding the Sortie Tokens system?

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 9:08 AM, VampirePirate said:

We want to know about Typhus and Hennya and if they will ever become warframes in the game.

Now that we have operators, will they be playable for 'operator' missions that do not involve using warframes?

Can we have missions that involve traveling inside the data matrix of the computers we hack with our operators?

What is the next prime?  Banshee or Valkyr?  (Seems like it's going to be Banshee)

Will you please make Loki's decoy invincible for the duration?

Banshee will not be the next Prime. Their was already 2 Primed Females which were Trinity and Saryn. Now its time for 2 Male Frames to be Primed. Which will most likely be ( Vauban, Nekros, or Oberon.) I think im missing one more frame, but you get the point that Banshee will not be the next Prime.

While the new Star Chart that steve is teasing looks fantastic. It looks to be a very massive strain on the eyes. Is there a possiblity of there being a "Dark Theme" for vampires like myself? :)

E.g a black background with white text versus the white with black

Edited by -Sora-

Something I've been hearing a lot of is a new missions type or mini game that could act like the mobile game, Temple Run. This could also be used for training in parkour. Could polearm stances get more combos plerase? they've been deserving of that for a great while. A couple ideas for new warframes: mermaid, steampunk, gravity, toys! Is there anything in the works for an Eris planet tileset? Archwing duels/dogfights? Open world areas that could have relay amounts of players, and we could use our archwing or run to a mission node to start a regular mission, it could also allow free roaming and pointless slaughter of enemies! New color palettes? Most of the ones we already have, have their colors available in other palettes so we don't even need them all to have the colors we need, maybe metallics? I've seen this mentioned before, but a lot of the movement based abilities like vaubans bounce or zephyrs tail wind have for the most part become obsolete with the introduction of Parkour 2.0, since there's not a single place we can't get to with bullet jumps. (Love that idea though!) I still think that heavier weapons should have some kind of air-time momentum if you swing it. Im pretty sure swinging a jet powered mace in real life would propel me forward at least a little bit. New dojo tiles? There were teasers in the art galleries for an aquarium and garden, is there any news on those, or some other addition? Is there any news on planet-side archwing missions? Could we see buffs to whips and sparring? Last thing I think, could we see a revision of how Hydroid's abilities operate? From my observations it seems like Tempest projects a circle from the camera that can be stopped by doors and objects, significantly reducing its effectiveness. Tentacles also spawn FAR from the actual ring that's shown, so I'm assuming they're a multi-part object and just the tip of the tentacle needs to be in the ring, but this leads to tentacles landing in places that are ineffective. My suggestion for Tempest is a hitscan object that radiates out to a certain range, and any enemies in that range are tagged, so as to keep that aspect intact.

Edited by (PS4)OrinjNanu