Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #72!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey im loving all these great skins and  the oberon skin that just came to PC! but as I was enjoying my glorious oberon in his Feyarch skin I thought of these questions. Although the deluxe skins are amazing what about the other skins like the Prisma skin is that an excal only or will that skin expand to other frames to?(like Nyx ;p) and what ever happend to the imortal skin series are there going to be no more imortal skins and just delux skins from now on or were the imortal skins just push way back? and as Always thanks to everyone at DE for all there work for this amazing game.  

Edited by SilverWing013

Can't wait! I just have two questions, though.

#1: Before U17, I believe it was mentioned in a devstream that adding an extra mod slot specifically for augment mods was considered, but decided against. That was before we got Exilus slots, though, so is there a chance that augments could one day be considered Exilus mods, or did you already have the Exilus slots planned at the time and decide against that as well? If not, is the usage of augment mods still being looked at?

#2: A few new or unique weapon types have had additions to their classes within the past few updates to remind us that they are their own class (Ripkas for claws, Ack & Brunt for sword and shield, Shaku for nunchaku, etc.), but can we expect to see some love for the types that remain alone in their classes, such as the gunblades or the rapiers, within the near future?

My questions are mainly on mods:

-Is there any news on any changes coming to our "go to mods" or is that still a ways out?

-When can we get another shot at the Acolyte mod sets? I don't fancy extortion for a mod I couldn't farm whilst at work.

Thanks for your continued hard work, guys.

1.  Are there any intentions to revisit finisher attacks soon?  Currently they are somewhat slow and clunky, and it is generally more effective to select a stealth frame and slide attack with orthos p across the map.  A finisher system that allows chaining between targets, along with a touch-up on detection and response from enemy AI would allow for stealth finishers to become much more viable for gameplay in anything other than spy and rescue missions.

2.  Radial Javelin is one of the less useful abilities that Excalibur possesses.  Are there any intentions to give him a newer ability that matches the level of effectiveness in the late-game as his other abilities?

3.  Shadow Debt melee mods heavily amplify the current Crit Meta for melee weapons.  Are there any intention to rebalance these mods, and possibly allow them to be used in some way(albeit heavily reduced, to prevent these mods from being ridiculously OP) by Melee Abilities (e.g. Excalibur's Exalted Blade, Valkyr's Hysteria, Wukong's Primal Fury)?  This seems fairly counteractive to the original statement made when EB was stripped of weapon-specific mods:

Next week we intend to limit the Melee mods that work with Exalted Blade strictly to generic mods (ie: Pressure Point, Molten Impact, etc) but not weapon-specific augments. We appreciate that this will remove certain fitting strategies however we feel that those combos were not the intention of the ability and want to avoid making it so that you only want to play Excalibur with one or two specific weapons.

Blood Rush/Body Count is currently very strong, and simply obliterates any weapons that are outside of a viable crit chance.  When combined with Berserker, it just absolutely dwarfs status and raw damage builds.

Ah, very late to the party as usual...

Mag Rework

In the previous Devstream, a new rework-in-progress Mag was given a live demonstration.  Many things were shown and said, but some questions still remain.

1. Many reworked frames have received a tweak to their base stats (e.g., Saryn, Frost, Excalibur).  Can we expect any adjustments to the base stats for Mag or Mag Prime?

Particularly, with the amount of interaction with Magnetize, which presumably costs 50 energy, and with Shield Polarize being moved to her third ability, presumably costing 75 energy now, will Mag's old energy pool support her new reworked kit?

2. During the live demonstration, Mag was fighting Corpus, which didn't showcase Shield Polarize's most important new feature.  Will we get a demonstration of Shield Polarize and Magnetize interacting with armored units and shrapnel before the rework ships?

Additionally, Shield Polarize was compared to Nova's Molecular Prime a few times during the demo.  For clarification, will Shield Polarize have any dependence on duration, like Molecular Prime?

Finally, will Shield Polarize still restore my allies' shields, and if so, will it do so instantly, or as the radius of the effect reaches them?

3. Scott mentioned that you were tinkering with Mag's ultimate, Crush, saying that it's currently "lackluster".  Is there any new information about what Crush will look like with reworked Mag?

4. Lastly, at the time of Mag's demo two weeks ago, her passive "vacuum bullet-jump" was still up for debate.  Has there been more discussion on her passive since, and has anything changed?

The Shift in Warframe, Weapon, and Mod Mechanics

It appears that newer frames, and reworked older frames, have multiple facets to each ability, with greater synergy between abilities, and in some cases, one ability having two or more wildly different uses.  Additionally, many of the most recent weapons, such as the Mutalist Cernos, the Dual Toxocysts, the Lesion, and now the ice hammer (or the "Glaxace", the "Slamsicle"...?) have innate and unique qualities, coinciding with new conditional weapon and frame mods.  How have these new shifts in design come about, and are they indicative of what Warframe will ultimately look like in the future?

Edited by Dell_the_Engie

Will you guys be working on more for stuff for the Tenno human to have more powers since it is still in beta right now? And would their be more missions for people to do? And could people be able to replay missions over and over again if they want to? Will there be anything that would be good for us players to use on the game? Will there be any mission that will give ship part blueprints out? I see less blueprints of the ships that people wanted to build and more of everything else? Will people be able to get the ship parts to build the ship they wanted to use? Will there be any more alerts and invasions to do for gunship supports? I see less of getting gunship supports. We need more invasions and missions, and alerts to get gunship supports and ship parts to build the ship. Thank you so much and God bless you.

Would you all be open to an Affinity rework? as it is now the system feels broken where facing off against high level enemies gets increasingly unrewarding and affinity seems to negligibly scale with difficulty to the point where it's more lucrative to farm a few waves of draco than 1+ hours on a T4S not to mention the fact that Archwings seems to rank up at a significantly solower rate that warframes/weapons was just wondering if this was something that has been brought up or is being looked at.

First of all, a little rework on the chroma kaiju helmet? it appeart not in the right position... its not centered... And I would love to see some other Ash (Prime) Helmets! And can we still expect excalibur Umbra? I didnt knew of the game before... so couldnt buy excalibur prime founder pack... but would love to have an excalibur with gold parts :)
Second, we have kubrows (dogs), kavats (cats), So maybe we can have some sort of bird or a reptilian creature as a pet?  (or maybe even a dragon to fit chroma) xD

Could we maybe get some more customizations on our frames? Like (XB1)Cash201293 said... the option to give the syandana other colors then the rest of the frame?

And last thing I want to say is, except for above mentioned comments.... keep up the good work! ;) Love the game!

Since it's April first, spoilers about future update can come in the format of 2 truths and a lie. lol

Can Sniper combo effect get buffed to a level similar to dual toxcalysts?

Can endless maps update player information every X wave instead of at the very end to protect us from dc after 50 minutes.

Are any of the companion mods that are specific to kubrows currently planned to be made functional on kavats or will they have their own set of mods entirely?

Are any of the kavat armors that were demonstrated a few devstreams ago planned to be available on kavat release? I must have that wizard hat and booties one!

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/480766-warframe-concept-furion-meleebeast-warframe-4th-ability-changed-and-new-artwork/?page=1

hey DE please consider looking at this so much awesomeness in this i know Inaros is still technically new but when will we be seeing new concepts or teasers for new warframes also how far along is the nexus app and the new star map