Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #72!

[DE]Rebecca

I wonder if there are any plans to make our warframe world more "living and breathing" - i.e. more interactions with NPCs, perhaps, non-combat missions, further lore development, etc..

Another thing that i would really like to know is if you are planning to make any major improvements in PvP/conclave (e.g. adding new interesting modes)..

Thanks for the great work you're doing guys. Look forward to hearing about your new plans and ideas!

On 3/30/2016 at 9:08 AM, VirtualViolet said:

Whoa, first time I've been here on the first page. Nice!

Quick, think of a deep, meaningful question...erm, uh...crap...

Well, I might as well draw attention to my bug report that no one seems to have noticed when I posted it:

Okay, I got it...

I love the new lighting effects! For the most part, the game looks (even more) gorgeous (than before). However, there are some outliers, especially on Grineer tilesets, that under certain conditions look...strange. (See screenshots in the spoiler tag below.) So, I guess my question is: Are you aware of this, and are you still working on it?

Hide contents

uQYwhux.jpg

Q7I6PQJ.jpg

i have never had this issue with the color being like this, have u played with the video settings to fix it, just trying to help

Edited by HellCat6.2

As a long time player, i wuld realy enjoy having a "random loadout" button, to have some variation in my playstyle, and maybie use some of my less used weapons.

And i belive now that you have oberons delux scin out there, that a rework on him wuld be in place.

also, need more nogle.

So... I got 2 things.

• Should the Lotus Voice packs be a real thing instead of a joke? People are dying to hear the Voice of Hek.

https://warframe.com/lotus-packs/

Considering that the Lotus can't possibly communicate to literally fifty thousand players on more, someone else may be able to reach out for the Tenno in her stead.

• The other is about the current build for Sniper Rifles. Most of are not in practical use at the moment. Comparing weapons like Shotguns, Explosive weapons and Crit-boosted Bows, Snipers lack the damage for its already minuscule clip size, slow reloads, large recoils and almost non-existent accuracy.

Are we going to expect Sniper 3.0 anytime soon?

Edited by Freelancer27

-What about the Banshee Deluxe skin ? (Why it doesn't look beautiful like the first art ? ; - ; )
-News about kavats ?
-Something about a new Raid ?
-What about the new starchart ?
-What will be the new wepons/warframes in tennogen ?
-Anythink about the New quest ?
-Any information about Umbras ?

On the off chance you see this, would it be possible to add in a "favorites" folder option for weapons?
With over 200 weapons it'd be nice to skip through the mastery fodder to find the ones I regularly use quickly. 

hi. i know this is really early becouse tennogen 3 came out some weeks ago. i love them. i got the Mag dipole skin and aquiros syandana. When will round 4 come. i really want something to my frost :)

6 hours ago, (PS4)MexJ88 said:

My question is.....

Seeing how we are entering a new era of gaming with VR (*e.g.PS VR, VR Vive, and Rift) becoming a new aspect of our upcoming gaming experiences, Will DE be providing a VR compatible Warframe for the upcoming VR headsets? if not all, which do you hope to provide be able to be compatible in the future?

P.S. i know sony is asking for an arm and a leg for VR in Canada but i'm still gonna on that day 1

Warframe would be fun with VR.