Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Makos Art Thread

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

oddly busy with art commissions again , been a while xD

my recently personal concept iniox the fusion rifle - literally it uses fusion as a weapon ...

C7p9-qpVsAIl-Q9.jpg

commisions so far ...

for giantedge a redesign of aracnia the glutinous , reusing the original art to redraft per changes requested 

Spoiler

C7o2h4hVQAEtvF6.jpg

for Unus  the chemgoz fan 

Spoiler

C7ookphVAAAO3u3.jpg

And once again, another public thank you rather then a soppy in private letter for the world to see. Much thanks to you sir.

A) The only way I van describe this design is "angry". Can only imagine this thing kicking and bucking in your hands noisy cricket style before spitting out a spiteful blast.

B) Dangerously seductive here I see. Detecting hints of Kerrigan here, intermingled with a certain someone quite familiar to me and  with just a hint of Nydus sprinkled on top.

C) (Uncontrollable squealing and fanboyish gushing) 

8 hours ago, BlackDiamondAce said:

Hey mako, I talked to Bull about concept art for Ysmir, one of the things we agreed upon was he'd take a reference set from concept art you do.  So *shrug* double professional opinions don't hurt?

im always open to colab ^. ^ , you said you had so design you wanted me to look at also right? to base it off 

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

im always open to colab ^. ^ , you said you had so design you wanted me to look at also right? to base it off 

I think it was reverse but I have the reference image, he did some base helmets with a body type image as well.  I can share that with you and we can go from there.

The quality is extremely high and only building up from there suh! Also exciting to see your smoke effects being put to the quality test, still sorry for forceing you into doing my one Grem Project.

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

im sorry im just not the best at scenery , sun wold said hed do them for me xD from now on 

Nonesense sir! You did great with what you had smokewise, but I fully understand if it was so painful that you need a "smoke man" on hand to do bits of em from here on out. No use burnin yourself out on one aspect of a work when you've got several others you'd absolutely love to be working on.

On 30.3.2017. at 11:37 PM, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

for h3adsh0t as my thanks for getting a glyph 

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yOTA1MjQ3NTAwNTUyMTEwMDgvMjk3MTE4MjQ4NjUzMDI5Mzg3L0M4TWlqY1lWb0FBZE10dy5wbmcifQ.uqAIFC9WUPZGP8888UV8_-lMA1c?width=400&height=250

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yOTA1MjQ3NTAwNTUyMTEwMDgvMjk3MTE4MjQ4NjUzMDI5Mzg3L0M4TWlqY1lWb0FBZE10dy5wbmcifQ.uqAIFC9WUPZGP8888UV8_-lMA1c?width=736&height=460

I felt need to stop by and say that this is one of your best works so far. Details are just amazing. You got my thumbs up!