Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Makos Art Thread

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

4 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

yep, i just do what i can , when i can

so many concepts dont do well due to lack of art i thought i could help on that factor at least , i just need some idea of what to draw

Fellow tenno's need to help each other out 

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 2:42 PM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

yep, i just do what i can , when i can

so many concepts dont do well due to lack of art i thought i could help on that factor at least , i just need some idea of what to draw

Hey I know you meant be busy with all your requests & everything but I have another warframe conceptsI think you might like here it is 

Great art you are posting :D!

You really are getting the hang lf shading and proportions. I love to see another progress and evolve. 

The new art for Chroma is excellent!  The style you aim for is so much clearer now and who wouldn't want an eastern dragon look?

Lastly, it's so great that you are helping others with art. It makes such a huge difference. 

2 hours ago, tennorod said:

Hey I know you meant be busy with all your requests & everything but I have another warframe conceptsI think you might like here it is 

sure thing, ill give it a shot. so far I got bonifaz lineart done and now im coloring it , then im going to try my hand at a comic for the community, and having the participants of my one megathread help with its story...because i cant think of anything o.e

2 hours ago, arch111 said:

Great art you are posting :D!

You really are getting the hang lf shading and proportions. I love to see another progress and evolve. 

The new art for Chroma is excellent!  The style you aim for is so much clearer now and who wouldn't want an eastern dragon look?

Lastly, it's so great that you are helping others with art. It makes such a huge difference. 

14 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

sure thing, ill give it a shot. so far I got bonifaz lineart done and now im coloring it , then im going to try my hand at a comic for the community, and having the participants of my one megathread help with its story...because i cant think of anything o.e

Thanks man & the comic idea is nice man u totally should do

4 minutes ago, tennorod said:

Seriously you did man great job

thanks xD  each art is like starting from ground zero for me so i try differnt things, helps me see were i need to improve on 

2 minutes ago, tennorod said:

I just see the design for taiyo and it's looks amazing 

yeah the crystal effects really make it pop , that was a new thing im trying lol 

1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

thanks xD  each art is like starting from ground zero for me so i try differnt things, helps me see were i need to improve on 

yeah the crystal effects really make it pop , that was a new thing im trying lol 

Keep it up looks amazing