Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.7.0

[DE]Megan

12 hours ago, Death_Master_ said:

Adding lvl100 bosses? :awe:

Then please return frame abilities to stun them! 

Already sorties are really hard and unstunnable lvl100 bosses will make them nearly impossible! 

Plz no, they already nerfed juggernaut, at least let us fight them a non cheesy way. I dunno how many hours you played, but play more and you wont find any content "really hard", just some of it will be "harder than usual".

whene comes the special ember skin?

I have an idea for an ember the luxe skin! 

first call it vulcano.

second let it fire from the shoulders and knees come and let the shoulders fire all times continue until her back

(sorry for my bad english)

Edited by SKULLSKILZZ
i got a idea

1 hour ago, kazenioware said:

Even if you reused the Trinskin, it looks nice until...

well until you see its feet, if you call that feet.

Ok let's be polite and call this skin... "special".

Also reminds me to get some KFC bucket.

(No judging but admit it, something like that was your inspiration.)

I'm pretty sure the inspiration was deer hooves / satyr hooves because you know... broberon is a deer frame.

So, the new skin is pretty awesome, but I think maybe you rushed to get it out too soon and didn't pay close enough attention to the leaves on his helmet...there is some weird distortion going on there that looks absolutely terrible. The other leaves simply wave around like you'd expect, but the ones on his helmet contort and deform instead. Please look into this. Also, we could really use a rework on this frame. This is literally the least played frame in the game. I'm always surprised when I see someone playing him. I even see Banshee more often, and she needs some help too!

And here we go again ! I've done the sortie every day since this feature has been released, and I still miss the Sheev bp !

I don't care about cores. I can easily have it elsewhere.

I don't care about things that I can buy at 20p in the market.

I don't care about lenses. I've more than one of each type for a long time now.

I don't care about Nezha parts. I've already crafted it.

The only unique and interesting parts were the special weapon parts, and it was impossible for me to get all of these. So, one more time, I've had to buy the last part from another player. So if each time I have to buy one part... why not simply buy the whole set ? And if I can't find it then... it seems that you like creating content that we cannot get.

Moreover, sorties are not funny either because it's very repetitive and too long (even if it was ridiculously amusing to have less energy in Eximus Stronghold than in Energy Reduction).

Now, I'm pretty sure that sorties are not worth it. I won't do it again.

And yet another skin where I initially thought this is a totally different and new Warframe. I'm still concerned that with the faster pace of Warframes being released and the vastly different alternate skins, that it will cut down on the longevity of the game. Or rather, that complaints are being sooner formulated as the "new things" being less frequent and more obvious copycats :\

Just now, AnzeBozic said:

Watch devstrams and you will know if it will be a skin or frame.

I have better things to do than spending 1+ hours on watching devstreams. I don't have those kinds of freetime any more, and I also have more important things to run in the background when my "ears are free".

So much hate on Oberon...

Spoiler
19 hours ago, ODSTroflmanX957 said:

Yay Treeberon! But sadly no rework :(

19 hours ago, Destoro said:

so when is oberon getting a rework?

such a great skin for a not so great frame

19 hours ago, Oranji said:

Oberon still sucks unfortunately. He doesn't deserve this deluxe skin.

I'm still gonna use him anyway because of the skin, but not for long...

Edit:

Let me rephrase that to sound less exaggerated.

Oberon is still mediocre in every possible way. Can we please follow Rhino & Valkyr who were looked at before releasing a deluxe skin?
I feel like it is the best possible way to get a fresh start on outdated frames.

Also, Kindly fix the Celestia Syandana not glowing on relays. It's like a high maintenance girlfriend that you can't even swagger around your friends.

And this is only from the 1st page.

You guys need to realize Oberon is OP as is.

you got a quite strong 1, with guaranteed rad proc, and possible secondary procs, which also can serve as a radiation buff for allies... (try a 1 min buff at ~+150% power... this is how you get a newbie to kill things on Draco...)

You got a strong and adaptable heal (play with the duration/power, and you'll see you can get ultra long strong regens, or a very quick replenishing while reviving a teammate, even if their are multiple elites targetting you.

You got a versatile AoE, which can serve multiple purpose : cleanse and prevent Procs on your team (i'm looking at you, lvl 100 radiation sorties), deal damage in a zone, go kaboom with the syndicate mod...

and the 4 ... interrupt enemies deal damage, blind them and others, pop some health orbs left and right, might even leave a burning AoE to finish other small fries...

Don't forget he's also quite durable, the armor and HP pool are above average.

Yes, he only has 1.0 sprint speed...

Most people don't know Uberon yet they talk crap about it...

I guess the same ppl complain that Mag's magnetic dmg aren't good against grineers, because you can't oneshot a whole level with shield polarize, or that Trinity lacks offensive powers, etc.

12 minutes ago, Ukikaesul said:

Exactly. I agree with you Fanzschnabs. Yes he only has 1.0 sprint speed but we have Rush mod. ^^ I just can't understand people. Seriously people makes me sick. Everyone keep saying rework,rework, rework, rework,rework. I think you guys are looking for immortal frames or you want to kill elite enemies just AT ONCE. < EXCUSE ME! BUT NO SUCH A WORLD BTW. : ) Everything can not be perfect. Just learn how to play with Oberon first. Someone said " I'm falling every 5 seconds." Bud, I think it's your problem. You can't play or your mods are not good, you're low level etc. I'm playing with Oberon. And I'm spreading terror with Oberon. My mods are maxed and i have 740 Shield, 928 Health, 150 Armor and 1.30 Speed. And as i said, Oberon is both healer and warrior. Oberon is sufficiently balanced frame.You have area attacks "Smite" and "Reckoning", you have trap/ambush type ability "Hallowed Ground" you have heal ability heal your allies and yourself "Renewal". So use your brain and just try to play good. But you guys are constantly whining about Oberon. Except for a few of us, almost everyone seeing Oberon like a trash. It makes me sick and i will not healing anyone in survivals etc. anymore. I will not using my Renewal ability and I'll be just watching you guys while squirm with death. And then say again "Oberon is trash" Anyway that's all i don't care and in short i'm happy with Oberon. : )  

yes, oberon is a good healer... But the radiation proc on enemies lasts not long enough... That few seconds are not affected by power duration ...

Oberon is a mixed warframe -> Nyx and trinity ...

BUT his abilities are not good enough to confuse enemies for a good duration ...

No , im not a noob and have put some forma into him....

He hasn't THAT something special, that you make want to play with him... i mean would choose trinity or nyx , but not oberon ...

Btw his deluxe skin is so awesome ... bought it 

Edited by WaRsHooTer666

Well, that's the problems with "paladins", they're not quite healers, not quite warriors, not quite casters, yet they are something of their own, and not everyone enjoys playing one.

Since they "fail" to be any of the 3, everyone assume they must judge them on their own prefered terms...

Some caster lovers will say he sucks as a caster, etc... oblivious to the fact he can actually be really helpful and efficient, especially in teamplay.

That "low duration radiation proc" for example, isn't a problem, that heavy gunner he blasted should ALREADY be dead by now... unless he's got crappy guns/modding (not Oberon's fault) or his teammates are afk (still not Oberon's fault)

1 hour ago, Fanzschnabs said:

Well, that's the problems with "paladins", they're not quite healers, not quite warriors, not quite casters, yet they are something of their own, and not everyone enjoys playing one.

Since they "fail" to be any of the 3, everyone assume they must judge them on their own prefered terms...

Some caster lovers will say he sucks as a caster, etc... oblivious to the fact he can actually be really helpful and efficient, especially in teamplay.

That "low duration radiation proc" for example, isn't a problem, that heavy gunner he blasted should ALREADY be dead by now... unless he's got crappy guns/modding (not Oberon's fault) or his teammates are afk (still not Oberon's fault)

What i wanted to say is ... I would choose nyx instead of Oberon to confuse enemies .. 
And his abilities are focused on  confusing (mostly) ...

His 4th dont works well .. it does not blind those who survived...
His 3th matches well with his theme ...

And i think .. the enemies are not so much confused as with nyx chaos ability

Season 6 sortie started with 25 R5 core .

It's a joke .

Why Nezha again in the drop pool , can't understand , if i already Bought why the hell i need the parts ?
Noone wants to buy that frame parts , can't even give to the Void Relay Master Trader . 

I know i know i wants too much , but started from Season 1 now Season 6 and not even once i got  other than R5 cores from the repeatable loot .

Worth the time ? No 

Peace 

13 hours ago, Shadow3274 said:

Plz no, they already nerfed juggernaut, at least let us fight them a non cheesy way. I dunno how many hours you played, but play more and you wont find any content "really hard", just some of it will be "harder than usual".

Juggernaut was nerfed because it took around 5-10 min to kill, too long for a mob.

And for bosses I offer just " you stun the boss or or die instantly " because now it is just "die instantly, repeat till fail" . 

If lv25 boss can deal 500 dmg a second, lv100 will just kill whole team easily in seconds. 

2 hours ago, Death_Master_ said:

Juggernaut was nerfed because it took around 5-10 min to kill, too long for a mob.

And for bosses I offer just " you stun the boss or or die instantly " because now it is just "die instantly, repeat till fail" . 

If lv25 boss can deal 500 dmg a second, lv100 will just kill whole team easily in seconds. 

Bless Trinity for the win :)

10 hours ago, Death_Master_ said:

Well Vay Hek lvl 100 with an Oberon wasnt even close to the difficulty of a rad/blast  proc sortie seriously everyone can do it so dont tell DE to make everything lvl 1, stunnable and have a pop up box at the begining of the missions asking if you really wanna do the mission or prefer just win it and have the loot without playing (btw 5-10 min isnt what i call too long for a mob that can be avoided, a video game is a waste of time so if i waste my time killing 100 mindless mob or 1 semi chalenging one id prefer the semi chalenging one)