10 hours ago, Death_Master_ said:

Juggernaut was nerfed because it took around 5-10 min to kill, too long for a mob.

And for bosses I offer just " you stun the boss or or die instantly " because now it is just "die instantly, repeat till fail" . 

If lv25 boss can deal 500 dmg a second, lv100 will just kill whole team easily in seconds. 

Well Vay Hek lvl 100 with an Oberon wasnt even close to the difficulty of a rad/blast  proc sortie seriously everyone can do it so dont tell DE to make everything lvl 1, stunnable and have a pop up box at the begining of the missions asking if you really wanna do the mission or prefer just win it and have the loot without playing (btw 5-10 min isnt what i call too long for a mob that can be avoided, a video game is a waste of time so if i waste my time killing 100 mindless mob or 1 semi chalenging one id prefer the semi chalenging one)

23 hours ago, permafrost_bite said:

yeah, now how about a rework for oberon so he can be a jack of all trade but at least a master of something. giving oberon a new appeal does not fix his problems.

Oberon have no problems. You have problems. : ) Problem is constantly whining about somethings. What do you want? An immortal Oberon or 3-5 min radiation proc or killing elite enemies just at once etc. lol i don't think so.

Edited by Ukikaesul

I could use an invulnerable Paladin striding forward as if to smack Diablo itself in the demonic face. That said, I think Oberon is a pretty balanced warframe and is capable of taking most missions with a decent chance of success. The warframe could still use touch-ups again of course; but as far as I know, no rework was promised for the Deer Paladin.