Update 18.7.0

[DE]Megan

Season 6 sortie started with 25 R5 core .

It's a joke .

Why Nezha again in the drop pool , can't understand , if i already Bought why the hell i need the parts ?
Noone wants to buy that frame parts , can't even give to the Void Relay Master Trader . 

I know i know i wants too much , but started from Season 1 now Season 6 and not even once i got  other than R5 cores from the repeatable loot .

Worth the time ? No 

Peace 

13 hours ago, Shadow3274 said:

Plz no, they already nerfed juggernaut, at least let us fight them a non cheesy way. I dunno how many hours you played, but play more and you wont find any content "really hard", just some of it will be "harder than usual".

Juggernaut was nerfed because it took around 5-10 min to kill, too long for a mob.

And for bosses I offer just " you stun the boss or or die instantly " because now it is just "die instantly, repeat till fail" . 

If lv25 boss can deal 500 dmg a second, lv100 will just kill whole team easily in seconds. 

2 hours ago, Death_Master_ said:

Juggernaut was nerfed because it took around 5-10 min to kill, too long for a mob.

And for bosses I offer just " you stun the boss or or die instantly " because now it is just "die instantly, repeat till fail" . 

If lv25 boss can deal 500 dmg a second, lv100 will just kill whole team easily in seconds. 

Bless Trinity for the win :)

10 hours ago, Death_Master_ said:

Well Vay Hek lvl 100 with an Oberon wasnt even close to the difficulty of a rad/blast  proc sortie seriously everyone can do it so dont tell DE to make everything lvl 1, stunnable and have a pop up box at the begining of the missions asking if you really wanna do the mission or prefer just win it and have the loot without playing (btw 5-10 min isnt what i call too long for a mob that can be avoided, a video game is a waste of time so if i waste my time killing 100 mindless mob or 1 semi chalenging one id prefer the semi chalenging one)

23 hours ago, permafrost_bite said:

yeah, now how about a rework for oberon so he can be a jack of all trade but at least a master of something. giving oberon a new appeal does not fix his problems.

Oberon have no problems. You have problems. : ) Problem is constantly whining about somethings. What do you want? An immortal Oberon or 3-5 min radiation proc or killing elite enemies just at once etc. lol i don't think so.

I could use an invulnerable Paladin striding forward as if to smack Diablo itself in the demonic face. That said, I think Oberon is a pretty balanced warframe and is capable of taking most missions with a decent chance of success. The warframe could still use touch-ups again of course; but as far as I know, no rework was promised for the Deer Paladin.

Archived