Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paris/prime Skins Should be used in the Dread too

Kosen

With the new Oberon [DE]luxe skin (dont get angry at me, Red-text- sempai Dx), two weapons skins came into the Deerlord's bundle, one was the Ack and Brunt, wich I do understand why, and the other, the fairy Paris bow. The two of those look awesome, however, it should be posible to use the Paris' skin, or any other skin for that matter (imo), on the dread too, because yeah, it might be hard to get, however, being that only costumization option besides arrows are colors, I thought that by making this happen, all dread users would be happy to use awesome skins with their favorite stalker bow.

Anyone here thinks the same? Yes, no, and why.

Thanks for reading and here:

Spoiler

iu7XroR.gif

Have a Salem :U

People have been saying that the Delux Bundle weapon skins should apply to entire weapon families ever since DE messed up by making Proto-Glaive work on all of the weapon type, but none of the ones afterward do so. And I'm not really sure why DE's so adamantly against it.

Edited by (PS4)Onyxflamegod

41 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

to be fair though, the Dread already gets enough attention from it being the best Bow in the Game. plus it's a hark back to before the Stalker got all cozy with Hunhow and now wears as many ridiculous accessories as we do.

But it won't be the best bow in the game after the bow nerf rebalance. Paris Prime will.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Onyxflamegod said:

But it won't be the best bow in the game after the bow nerf rebalance. Paris Prime will.

seeing as you work at DE

can you leak some other stuff, future frames and if they are ever gonna re-do the whole market?

7 hours ago, SYL3NZR said:

seeing as you work at DE

can you leak some other stuff, future frames and if they are ever gonna re-do the whole market?

The new stats were leaked via the nexus at about the same time the dex sybaris was leaked (through the same app). Though it's nice to see you resort to sarcasm when someone mentions something you don't know.

Several weapons got stat rebalances or buffs. One of the bow changes was to normalize crit rate to a flat 25% for all bows. Between no longer having a crit advantage on dread, and the fact that it has slash, not puncture, Paris Prime's new stats are much better than Dreads.

But hey, don't take my word for it. Last I checked, the stats were still reflecting new values in the app. Feel free to go look.

Edited by (PS4)Onyxflamegod