The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for someone to play with

(PSN)MelodiousMelody

Hello, hello!
( think this can go here)

I'm relatively new, but have had plenty of time on my hands to play this little gem of a game. I've found it to be incredibly addictive. I'm usually a soloist, but cooping has been fun lately and doing the same missions over and over again without a buddy (or buddies) gets a little dull. Not really aiming for anything, still clearing the map and hunting for various Prime parts.

I am in a clan (started it up with the Warlord) but a bit of drama on the Warlord's side is probably going to drive me off sometime very soon.

Currently running Ash and Loki P. I can hold my own I think.
:)

Looking for generally casual individuals, preferably would like to have some things in common with. I have a mic, but the darn thing doesn't fit my ear, I've been needing to actually try it though.
Let me know if you want to do battle alongside this Tenno, happy hunting!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife and I have been in the game for quite a while. We are about as casual as they come since I remember a time before mastery rank was required for things and so care very little about a persons number.  We run a lot of void missions and are usually down to help in any way. RecklessN7 if youd like to team up sometime

On 5/10/2016 at 10:55 PM, (PS4)RecklessN7 said:

My wife and I have been in the game for quite a while. We are about as casual as they come since I remember a time before mastery rank was required for things and so care very little about a persons number.  We run a lot of void missions and are usually down to help in any way. RecklessN7 if youd like to team up sometime

Sounds great!

I, myself, am a casual player. About the only thing I really work towards is farming for gear. Right now I'm looking for Nikana P. parts. 
:)

I'll be sure to add you.

if you still need more people to play with, i, and probably my wife, would not mind assisting you in your endeavors. we always like helping out or friends and newer people to the game. i am also the warlord of a small (ghost) clan if you still need one. 

PSN is the same as my username here. shoot me a message if you need help running missions or just wanna play together