The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

--[RNG] Red Night Guardians-- | Teamspeak 3 | All Research | Complete Dojo | Now Recruiting!

BoomBoomHaHa

Who we are…

We are an old clan looking for new blood. We want people who are willing to join and make us better, make us stronger, make us bigger. We want people who have a passion for this game, passion for community, passion for achievement, progression, and success. We are the Red Night Guardians.

What we want…

We strive to be a community of people who can enjoy this amazing game with each other. We want to be a place where people can come to in order to have fun and interact with others who truly want to play this game. We want to be the thing that people look forward to at the end of the day after long hours of work or school. We want to be the time that people can be themselves and relax.

What we offer…

• Teamspeak 3 Server

• Fully functioning dojo

• Built clan tech labs

• All clan tech completed and ready for copying

• Trading post with 0% taxes

• Dueling rooms and Obstacle Course

• Flexibility for future projects and goals

• Experienced players willing to lend assistance when possible

• All have the ability to host the dojo

We want members who are…

• Kind, courteous, helpful and generous

• Fairly active

• Respectful

• Willing to help us grow

How you can join…

Please fill out this short form and leave it here or PM it to me. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me in game (BoomBoomHaHa) or PM me.

• In Game Name:

• Mastery Rank:

• Do you have TS3 and a mic? (Not required):

• Why do you want to join?:

Stay strong Tenno.

• In Game Name: Benalki

• Mastery Rank: 5

• Do you have TS3 and a mic? (Not required): Yes

• Why do you want to join?: I started playing fairly recently and I feel like i'm starting to understand the basics of the game. But I would like to move into an environment of reliable people, where I could ask for help on the more advanced aspects of Warframe. And of course games are always more fun with friends :)

5 hours ago, Benalki said:
  • In Game Name: Benalki

• Why do you want to join?: I started playing fairly recently and I feel like i'm starting to understand the basics of the game. But I would like to move into an environment of reliable people, where I could ask for help on the more advanced aspects of Warframe. And of course games are always more fun with friends :)

Invite sent, welcome to the clan!

• In Game Name: CoffinDodger95

• Mastery Rank: 13

• Why do you want to join?: Well, Just looking for a clan that matches my interests, Red Night Guardians fits perfectly, I hope I will join you and I will contribute in any way possible.

• PS: I hope you are in Europe due to latency :D

41 minutes ago, CoffinDodger95 said:
  • In Game Name: CoffinDodger95

• Why do you want to join?: Well, Just looking for a clan that matches my interests, Red Night Guardians fits perfectly, I hope I will join you and I will contribute in any way possible.

• PS: I hope you are in Europe due to latency :D

Unfortunately, we are mainly in the US but if you are still interested, I have sent you an invite.

• In Game Name: Freakycheeze

• Do you have TS3 and a mic? (Not required): Oh ya you betcha

• Why do you want to join?: I want to make friends and build relationships with other people who play warframe. Playing solo is fun, but 60 minute survivals can get lonely without someone to talk to.

22 minutes ago, FreakyCheeze said:
  • In Game Name: Freakycheeze

• Do you have TS3 and a mic? (Not required): Oh ya you betcha

• Why do you want to join?: I want to make friends and build relationships with other people who play warframe. Playing solo is fun, but 60 minute survivals can get lonely without someone to talk to.

Edited by BoomBoomHaHa

• In Game Name: Adhyan 123

• Do you have TS3 and a mic? (Not required): No and Yes (getting a better one soon)

• Reason to join: The name is awesome, for one. Two, as a closed beta player who has just started playing once more and is a tad confused, I'd need help.

• In Game Name: CF13

• Mastery Rank: 4

• Do you have TS3 and a mic? (Not required): Yep

• Why do you want to join?: I have never tried to enter a clan, so this is my first one. I am interested in meeting new people and making new friends. Also, I have been looking for a clan research foundation thing.

• In Game Name: Reker154

• Mastery Rank: 7

• Do you have TS3 and a mic? (Not required): yes

• Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a bunch of people to enjoy this awesome game with. I've been playing a little bit now and cant seem to get enough.

2 hours ago, RiftwalkSniper said:
  • In Game Name: RiftwalkSniper

• Mastery Rank: 6

• Why do you want to join?: Been trying to find a clan that suits me, and from looking at all the clans, yours seems the best fit!

18 hours ago, BlackKingKamau said:
  • In Game Name: BlackKingKamau

• Mastery Rank: 5

• Do you have TS3 and a mic? (Not required): yes

• Why do you want to join?: looking for a good consitent clan and my buddy Roldie_H_Stax recommeneded this one

13 hours ago, Vystygyll said:
  • IGN: Vystygyll
  • Do you have TS3 and Mic?: yes but my mic is attached to my headphones
  • Why do you want to join?: Been looking for a clan that suits my gaming style. Luckily I found this clan!

You two have been invited! Please feel free to join us on Teamspeak, the IP will be in the MOTD.

My in game name is Nummunkey.

My mastery rank is 6 but soon to be 7.

I do have Teamspeak 3 and use a mic.

So far I've been going solo making a few friends here and there but haven't found many social folks out in the void.  I'm set up with some good endgame gear but would like to have some teammates to party with.  I'm fairly active (about 20 house a week) and don't mind grinding if there is a goal in sight.  I have a lot to learn still but I enjoy helping others complete their missions and look for loot.   This sounds like an active and fun group of players, hopefully you guys have room for one more.

19 hours ago, nummunkey said:

My in game name is Nummunkey.

My mastery rank is 6 but soon to be 7.

I do have Teamspeak 3 and use a mic.

So far I've been going solo making a few friends here and there but haven't found many social folks out in the void.  I'm set up with some good endgame gear but would like to have some teammates to party with.  I'm fairly active (about 20 house a week) and don't mind grinding if there is a goal in sight.  I have a lot to learn still but I enjoy helping others complete their missions and look for loot.   This sounds like an active and fun group of players, hopefully you guys have room for one more.

Invite sent, please join us on TS3. The IP is in the MOTD.

IGN: Tashlan

MR: 7

TS3: yes

I want to join because my first clan is not active anymore, they are playing other games which I still play but not this one and I'm not having fun playing alone. plus I joined other clans but nobody was willing to help me because I don't have any Prime. I'm willing to play any map and help anybody as long as there is reciprocity. I'm playing almost everyday mostly the weekend. my time zone is GMT +1. Hope you guys are more active and friendly than the last clan. Thanks 

In Game Name:Parkour_Freak

Mastery Rank:4(soon to be 5)

Do you have TS3 and a mic? (Not required):I do have mic but I don't have TS3

Why do you want to join?:Just played this game for two weeks and decided to join a clan to make new friends.Also I need some help on some of my mission and hopefully I can count on you guys :)

7 hours ago, Tashlan said:

IGN: Tashlan

MR: 7

TS3: yes

I want to join because my first clan is not active anymore, they are playing other games which I still play but not this one and I'm not having fun playing alone. plus I joined other clans but nobody was willing to help me because I don't have any Prime. I'm willing to play any map and help anybody as long as there is reciprocity. I'm playing almost everyday mostly the weekend. my time zone is GMT +1. Hope you guys are more active and friendly than the last clan. Thanks 

Invite sent, join our website and our TS3. The IP will be in the MOTD.

5 hours ago, Parkour_Freak said:

In Game Name:Parkour_Freak

Mastery Rank:4(soon to be 5)

Do you have TS3 and a mic? (Not required):I do have mic but I don't have TS3

Why do you want to join?:Just played this game for two weeks and decided to join a clan to make new friends.Also I need some help on some of my mission and hopefully I can count on you guys :)

Invite sent, join our website. Please download TS3 and join us there as well, the IP will be in the MOTD.

IGN Anti-knight

Mastery rank 2...I think it should be higher I"v just been neglecting my rank up tests

I haves TS and a mic/headset

I'm looking for new friends, advice and help with the game overall. ^^

btw I tried to go the in-game route and add you. =C