The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

--[RNG] Red Night Guardians-- | Teamspeak 3 | All Research | Complete Dojo | Now Recruiting!

BoomBoomHaHa

IGN: Kelv3ry

Mastery Rank: Halfway through 2 

Do you have TS3 and a mic (not required): I have mic and will get TS3 if you would like me to

Why do you want to join?: I am fairly new to the game and I've only played for 2 weeks or so with some friends. They're not on all the time so I'm looking for new people to play with. 

17 hours ago, Kelv3ry said:

IGN: Kelv3ry

Mastery Rank: Halfway through 2 

Do you have TS3 and a mic (not required): I have mic and will get TS3 if you would like me to

Why do you want to join?: I am fairly new to the game and I've only played for 2 weeks or so with some friends. They're not on all the time so I'm looking for new people to play with. 

I have sent you an invite, please join our website and download Teamspeak and join our server, the IP will be in the MOTD

IGN: TheKnightOfTime

Mastery Rank: 3

Do you have TS3 and a mic?: Sadly no, but I'm working on getting a headset in the near future.

Why  do yo want to join?: Because I'm new to the game and I feel as if your clan would be one that could help out my current situation. I also believe I somewhat know what I am doing and want to help your clan strive.

In Game Name: SoundGunner
Mastery Rank: 5
TS3 & Mic: Yes

Installed the game about a month ago and have enjoyed my time so far and looks like I may stick with this as my main PC game. I feel like I've barely scratched the surface of what the game has to offer, basically just been running survival and excavation missions to level up warframes and weapons, so I feel now is a good time for me to join a clan and experience more of what WF has to offer.

I'm typically on 2-4 nights during the week for at least a few hours after work in the evenings (pst), occasionally on weekends if I don't have anything going on. I still feel very, very noobish, so looking forward to improving and growing with the right clan. I look forward to an invite if you're still recruiting, cheers!

19 hours ago, TheKnightOfTime said:

IGN: TheKnightOfTime

Mastery Rank: 3

Do you have TS3 and a mic?: Sadly no, but I'm working on getting a headset in the near future.

Why  do yo want to join?: Because I'm new to the game and I feel as if your clan would be one that could help out my current situation. I also believe I somewhat know what I am doing and want to help your clan strive.

I have sent you an invite, please join our website

49 minutes ago, SoundGunner said:

In Game Name: SoundGunner
Mastery Rank: 5
TS3 & Mic: Yes

Installed the game about a month ago and have enjoyed my time so far and looks like I may stick with this as my main PC game. I feel like I've barely scratched the surface of what the game has to offer, basically just been running survival and excavation missions to level up warframes and weapons, so I feel now is a good time for me to join a clan and experience more of what WF has to offer.

I'm typically on 2-4 nights during the week for at least a few hours after work in the evenings (pst), occasionally on weekends if I don't have anything going on. I still feel very, very noobish, so looking forward to improving and growing with the right clan. I look forward to an invite if you're still recruiting, cheers!

I have sent you an invite, please join our website and join our TS server, the IP will be in the MOTD

In Game Name:  Dudditz

• Mastery Rank: 16

• Do you have TS3 and a mic? (Not required): yep

• Why do you want to join?: Recently got back into the game after being out for half a year or so, looking for an active clan to run missions with and do some of the stuff I haven't gotten into yet like raids.

• In Game Name: Gweazul

• Mastery Rank: 5

• Do you have TS3 and a mic? (Not required): Yes

• Why do you want to join?: Been playing for a while now, most of it solo. Would like to be more team oriented and see the clan side of Warframe.

In Game Name: Syproctor22

Mastery Rank: 2 sorry I am still kind of new to the game and didn't know about them.

Do you have TS3 and a mic? (Not required): yes and yes

Why do you want to join?: I've been looking for some good people to join up with and I think this would be the best one for me.

In game name: BRO_ROBO

Mastery rank: 3

I don't have TS3 but I do have a mic and headset.

I want to join because my current clan is never on, I am still in that clan currently but I would love to join . If I can invite me about 3:10 tommorow. Thanks and hope to see you soon

In game name: BRO_ROBO

Mastery rank: 3

I don't have TS3 but I do have a mic and headset.

I want to join because my current clan is never on, I am still in that clan currently but I would love to join . If I can invite me about 3:10 tommorow. Thanks and hope to see you soon

• In Game Name: AD1st

• Mastery Rank: half way through 2

• Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I just got back into warframe and I'm looking for people to play with. I use to play on the xbox1 but it was too laggy. I need players who know what they are doing and I would also like to get better at warframe by learning from players that are more experienced then me. Thanks and have a good one.

• Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I just got back into warframe and I'm looking for people to play with. I use to play on the xbox1 but it was too laggy. I need players who know what they are doing and I would also like to get better at warframe by learning from players that are more experienced then me. Thanks and have a good one.

On 4/24/2016 at 1:59 PM, Syproctor22 said:

In Game Name: Syproctor22

Mastery Rank: 2 sorry I am still kind of new to the game and didn't know about them.

Do you have TS3 and a mic? (Not required): yes and yes

Why do you want to join?: I've been looking for some good people to join up with and I think this would be the best one for me.

Hello Sproctor22,

It seems your already in  clan. Please leave your current clan and reply back.

We dont mind that your new. I joined when I was mr 3 or 4 and the group helped me move to MR 8. The team speak channel comes in handy so you can ask questions about all the mods, and best weapons to use. 

On 4/24/2016 at 3:05 PM, AD1st said:

Hello AD1st,

Invite sent. 

Many of the experienced players don't mind helping others. Never hesitate to ask in chat or in team speak any questions you may have. We may throw a Wiki article at your, but always easier to ask in voice about how everything works together. 

Edited by Othnar

1 minute ago, feegee said:
  • In Game Name: feegee

• Mastery Rank: 5

• Do you have TS3 and a mic? (Not required): yes

• Why do you want to join?: started warframe a couple months ago and finally have enough time to play this game every day... looking for an active clan.

Invite sent, welcome to the clan. Please join us on our website and join the TS3, the IP will be in the MOTD

39 minutes ago, Othnar said:

Hello Sproctor22,

It seems your already in  clan. Please leave your current clan and reply back.

We dont mind that your new. I joined when I was mr 3 or 4 and the group helped me move to MR 8. The team speak channel comes in handy so you can ask questions about all the mods, and best weapons to use. 

Okay, I have left sorry I didn't realize I was in one

Still recruiting? :D

IGN - Druidx

MR - 9

TS3 - No teamspeak. I have a mic, but I generally prefer to type.

Reason for wanting to join - I've hopped around to a couple smaller clans but they always end up empty. Cool people when they're there, but they usually aren't. And, this game isn't so fun alone. The recruit chat doesn't fill The Void when they aren't around, you know?

Fun game. :)  I enjoy it, and I get into it when I play, but I don't have the time to dedicate to a more serious clan. You guys seem to fit what I'm looking for. :) A sort of inbetween.

About me - All into balance and reaction in games. And, when I can customize my characters, character concepts and cosplays. :3 I've got Dante, Kain, and Raziel so far. Bruce Lee is in the works. :D

Awesome name btw.

5 hours ago, Druidx said:

Still recruiting? :D

IGN - Druidx

MR - 9

TS3 - No teamspeak. I have a mic, but I generally prefer to type.

Reason for wanting to join - I've hopped around to a couple smaller clans but they always end up empty. Cool people when they're there, but they usually aren't. And, this game isn't so fun alone. The recruit chat doesn't fill The Void when they aren't around, you know?

Fun game. :)  I enjoy it, and I get into it when I play, but I don't have the time to dedicate to a more serious clan. You guys seem to fit what I'm looking for. :) A sort of inbetween.

About me - All into balance and reaction in games. And, when I can customize my characters, character concepts and cosplays. :3 I've got Dante, Kain, and Raziel so far. Bruce Lee is in the works. :D

Awesome name btw.

Hello Druidx,

Invite sent. 

Most of us are in the states, but I find that we have a good number or users online in both the morning and the night. We as the staff really want the clan to fit a wide range of users, if that be more goofy and fun, hardcore competitive with 10 forma per WF, or just the casual gamer. We started the website http://rednightgaming.enjin.com/home/viewforum/6988237/m/37588758 ,  so everyone can express their wants and needs. 

7 hours ago, Othnar said:

Hello Druidx,

Invite sent. 

Most of us are in the states, but I find that we have a good number or users online in both the morning and the night. We as the staff really want the clan to fit a wide range of users, if that be more goofy and fun, hardcore competitive with 10 forma per WF, or just the casual gamer. We started the website http://rednightgaming.enjin.com/home/viewforum/6988237/m/37588758 ,  so everyone can express their wants and needs. 

Wow. Cool. :)

For the record, I'm in the US. (>:l)

You don't need to put the x after Druid. :P That's just because "Druid" was already taken. :)