The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Nikana presentation stance, please

Bibliothekar

So, like with any other sword, the blade of the Nikanas can be coloured separately. However, since the blade is sheathed when in the appearance tab, you'll not be able to see which colour it picks from until you're in a mission and using it - and even then only if you're good. I am not.

This is where this suggestion comes in. I'd like to see a special stance for those weapons that only works in the appearance tab. Either the frame takes it when we open the tab on those weapons or via a toggle button similar to Equinox' metamorphosis. A stance that presents us a weapon in a way that allows us to see all parts (hilt, blade and sheath) to colour them. Something like this:

stock-photo-29402556-katana-stance.jpgstock-photo-10304356-aikido-teaching.jpg

Edited by Bibliothekar

A fairly simple fix to being unable to see the blade would be to have the Nikana have the Ninkondi "presentation" stance. Then, have the blade pulled out a little bit. This way you can see every part of the weapon that is being colored without the work of designing an entirely new presentation stance.

Well, that works for me, too. Although I'd prefer to see the entire blade if they decide at some point to add ornaments to it. You could probably also take the Ninkondi stance and use it to present the sword - one hand under the hilt, one under the blade - with the sheath still at the hip.

• 3 months later...