Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.7.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Fixed the Dual Kamas Nari and Vali skin not appearing in inventories. This also fixes the skin being absent from the Loki Deluxe Skin Bundle, resulting in an incorrect market price. Please note that a script is in progress to retroactively award the Dual Kamas Nari and Vali skin to those who purchased the broken bundle. We will let you know when the script is complete. Please note this only affects purchases that occurred after 6:30 p.m ET on March 30 until now. 

bought mine later this morning and still don't see nari and vali

2 hours ago, Dante123pl said:

why you refuse to build body count timer into melee system?

why you refuse to make silva & aegis viable weapon?

those 2 things triggers me

>_>

Because it's not as important as putting out a new skin ($$) for oberon.

2 hours ago, NinjaRican said:

k

Still no fix for Hyekka Masters seeing Invis targets

Warframe0013.jpg

hahaha that's not a bug, that is intended. didn't you read their comments months ago when they talked about making this unit? Hyekkaa masters can see invisible targets because they have hunted down and trained feral kavatas who are invisible. 

2 hours ago, Dante123pl said:

why you refuse to build body count timer into melee system?

why you refuse to make silva & aegis viable weapon?

those 2 things triggers me

>_>

Except the silva & aegis is better than the ack and brunt due to a good status and pure elemental, but just ignore that. 

7 minutes ago, N64Gamefreak said:

Still no fix for War's components (two blades and a hilt) being used to craft Broken-War instead of War itself.

That's not a bug, they just recently changed it, and what a welcome change that was. Now you can own both weapons without buying Hunhow's Gift.

3 minutes ago, JesterTheNight said:

That's not a bug, they just recently changed it, and what a welcome change that was. Now you can own both weapons without buying Hunhow's Gift.

Sure, but it means you have to get the blueprints for both War AND Broken-War from Stalker, instead of just the War blueprint.  And it took DE 3½ months to do it?  Ridiculous.

2 hours ago, NinjaRican said:

k

Still no fix for Hyekka Masters seeing Invis targets. They can not see me but they should, right?

edXdbDj.jpg

Hey man : they ARE supposed to see through invisibility!...

This is an anti stealth unit. It's done on purpose...

Just now, NinjaRican said:

. . . Is what i am trying to get at.

They don't. . .

Wooops, sorry, mea culpa man.

The way you first  phrased it brought a little confusion : it's like you were basically saying "oh noes I can't press 2 for a whole mission & claim I'm a real stealthy ninja D: "...

Just now, unknow99 said:

Wooops, sorry, mea culpa man.

The way you first  phrased it brought a little confusion : it's like you were basically saying "oh noes I can't press 2 for a whole mission & claim I'm a real stealthy ninja D: "...

No prob, I'm more of a RD Loki then a Invisagaf Loki.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix 18.7.1

•    Fixed the Dual Kamas Nari and Vali skin not appearing in inventories. This also fixes the skin being absent from the Loki Deluxe Skin Bundle, resulting in an incorrect market price. Please note that a script is in progress to retroactively award the Dual Kamas Nari and Vali skin to those who purchased the broken bundle. We will let you know when the script is complete. Please note this only affects purchases that occurred after 6:30 p.m ET on March 30 until now.  Script is live!

We have run the script!

4 hours ago, PurpleBomber said:

Oh good, Nekros isn't broken anymore. Thanks DE.

--Almost, anyways.    The Despoil Health Conversion Nekros-tank still has the issues found here:

I got HC down to a -1 stacks  with a quick test.  Did not try to reproduce the +4 stacks effect.

Edited by QQQQMkII
add results of bug reproduction on new hotfix.

5 hours ago, NinjaRican said:

k

Still no fix for Hyekka Masters seeing Invis targets. They can not see me but they should, right?

edXdbDj.jpg

Pretty sure they're supposed to see invis guys, they said on a devstream that they and kavats can do that.