Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.7.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, NinjaRican said:

Hyekka Masters are supposed to see invisible targets... It was said in the Dev stream when they first showed them.

Loki, Ivara, Ash and any other type of invisibility power should be seen by the Hyekka Masters by design.

C'mooon they need to change that : this would prevent fake ninjas to claim they're the real deal... :/

What a bunch of cheaters...

20 hours ago, NinjaRican said:

k

Still no fix for Hyekka Masters seeing Invis targets. They can not see me but they should, right?

edXdbDj.jpg

The Simulacrum is not a good place to test or demonstrate this, since enemies there spawn and are permanently in an alerted state.  If you want to demonstrate for a fix, try going to Phobos and getting a screenshot there.  Although this SHOULDN'T be affecting the problem, it's possible that there's something strange going on in the scripting for the Simulacrum.  It appears that they know where you are, they just aren't attacking.  Which is half the battle?

Edited by ShadowFel

7 hours ago, NinjaRican said:

Hyekka Masters are supposed to see invisible targets... It was said in the Dev stream when they first showed them.

Loki, Ivara, Ash and any other type of invisibility power should be seen by the Hyekka Masters by design.

Yeah thats right, but they DON'T see inivisble target.

1 hour ago, ShadowFel said:

The Simulacrum is not a good place to test or demonstrate this, since enemies there spawn and are permanently in an alerted state.  If you want to demonstrate for a fix, try going to Phobos and getting a screenshot there.  Although this SHOULDN'T be affecting the problem, it's possible that there's something strange going on in the scripting for the Simulacrum.  It appears that they know where you are, they just aren't attacking.  Which is half the battle?

They were alerted because i did not invis in time.

The same thing happens on Phobos.

h4JzvZU.jpg

23 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Fixed players not being able to reconnect to private missions (e.g. Void Key missions) if connection was lost during gameplay.
•    Fixed Defense terminals spinning wildly due to Sleight of Hand.

So y'all actually fixed something I complained about and even after mods deleted a thread about the same issue (without any sort of response) ?

Well, if this solves my problems with loosing rewards from Void/Vault missions, then maybe I can consider spending money on the game again.

Maybe.

I also, I've noticed in some mobile defense missions that terminals will be turned to about 180 degrees (or slightly less) in the opposite direction. I've only seen it happen once or twice and I have no idea what triggers it.

DE, I just want to say thank you. I absolutely love this game, literally EVERYTHING about it, sometimes it's the only thing I can think of because it's a great game. In 3 years, you guys have come so far. A game of this quality for free, that's amazing. I cannot express how much I am thankful for your hard work and for making this game, but I hope you can imagine it. Thank you DE, so much.

7 hours ago, NinjaRican said:

They were alerted because i did not invis in time.

The same thing happens on Phobos.

h4JzvZU.jpg

There was a post like this a long while back, about the Drahk Masters and the Drahks being able to find you even when attempting a stealth mission. The new enemies seem to follow along the same AI line as the Drahks and masters, they follow you around no matter where you go or what you do. As I thought before, DE, can we please get an animation for Drahks starting to "sniff us out" if you change the Hyekka to straight up see us when cloaked? I'd personally like the warning and the immersiveness of adding said suggestion into the game, instead of them suddenly and randomly following you around.

21 hours ago, superbot34 said:

it's pure elemental, so while the ack does more damage, the silva can remove armor, proc magnetic, etc more reliably. Only reason i ever used the ack was because it was big and cool but they made it look tiny and insignificant when you're not using it, so it lost it's appeal. 

You do know crits can :poop: all over elementals and status weapons right?

I can test right now, and I know the Ack and Brunt and do better, but that's besides the point.

I have a Problem with this

I just Downloaded Stand Alone Installer and the setup OK, but when I open the launcher, it founds a 400MB Update but the thing is i can't download the update and the problem is not for my network connection.

please help me

29 minutes ago, skeetr72 said:

Why does it say no permission?

Thread could have been merged or deleted.

Edit: thread was merged 

Edited by --rrGenomega--
investigated and found it was merged