Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.7.1

[DE]Megan

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 2:23 PM, --rrGenomega-- said:

Thread could have been merged or deleted.

Edit: thread was merged 

Odd, was able to spend my plats on Snipetron Vandal Barrel, Stock, and Receiver--but trade for BP failed (untradeable?)  So, did I spend my money on parts for an item that cant be made ?

3 hours ago, -MidnightMan said:

Odd, was able to spend my plats on Snipetron Vandal Barrel, Stock, and Receiver--but trade for BP failed (untradeable?)  So, did I spend my money on parts for an item that cant be made ?

Yet, next hotfix shouldbe fix it untradeable Snipetron Vandal bp

Still no fix for: Enemies in archwing interception missions being able to start capturing a tower and then floating off to the other side of the map and CONTINUING TO CAPTURE THAT INITIAL TOWER! How the hell are we supposed to track them down and stop them if they're on the other side of the map? They should only be able to capture a tower if they're within range, and if they go out of range, they should be disconnected. This issue makes interception missions needlessly frustrating and difficult.

Also, can you guys please look into the archwing movement system? It's so hard to control. Pretty much anyone who's played archwing knows how ridiculously loose the controls are and how unwieldy the archwings are. I feel like a pinball flying through tight spaces, or like my archwing is drunk. The main problems are when changing directions. The archwing will do a sick spin, barrel roll, etc that looks really cool, but then they veer off to the side weirdly like some force was exerted on them from the side. It makes no sense, it's unpredictable, and there's absolutely no way to keep it from happening. When I point in a direction and press "w", I expect my archwing to turn around and fly straight in that direction. You obviously don't have realistic flight mechanics, so that's not even an issue, it's just the fact that when I tell my archwing to fly in a certain direction, the path it takes is absurd and unwieldy. Please fix this. It's one of my main issues with archwing and we all know archwing could really use some help. No one is playing archwing missions these days!