The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Infinity Recruiting

VexusNexus

Hey Everyone, I have started a new clan called Shadow Infinity! I originally made it to be able to build a Dojo. I managed to build some Hallways, then the Forma issue came up. I managed to fund construction on two reactors. I have no way of getting forma now, I don't even know how I managed to get 2 forma to build the connectors. Anyways, I recently have been participating in multiplayer more often then usual, and I decided it would attempt to form a clan. I know, It's about time right? So here I am, Looking for anyone willing to join. I realize that without actually having any members already In the clan, people most likely would prefer to be in a more active clan. Well, you've got to start somewhere. Am I right? So, Anybody who is looking for a clan right now, please consider participating. It would be much appreciated. Feel free to suggest anything you think should be done or Improved on. I will take it into consideration. Thanks in advance. Alright, My monologue is over. I will be checking frequently for responses in the meantime. By the way, In case you haven't looked at my username yet, It's VexusNexus. I'm on almost all the time. If you need me, you might be able to find me online.

Edited by VexusNexus
Shadow of the Nexus no longer exists. Instead, it is now Shadow infinity.

On 4/8/2016 at 0:11 PM, Kisslily said:

Hi there! I'm a noob at the game and I was wondering if I could join your Clan? Any requirement to join, or..?

Oh, hey That particular clan no longer exists, I started a new clan, same idea just different name. It's called Shadow Infinity. Still want to join? I didn't think anyone would actually reply to this post. There are no requirements, you can simply just join. I just sent you an Invite.

10 hours ago, VexusNexus said:

Oh, hey That particular clan no longer exists, I started a new clan, same idea just different name. It's called Shadow Infinity. Still want to join? I didn't think anyone would actually reply to this post. There are no requirements, you can simply just join. I just sent you an Invite.

Hahaha yes, I'm definitely still interested! Thanks! I'll be checking the invite in a while. ^-^

6 hours ago, TheKatagiri said:

Hello~ Guess what, another reply filled with desire to join your clan ^^ 

Sure thing, I'm sending the invite now. Anyone is welcome. I honestly didn't expect this much activity on this post. I guess it's just a matter of being patient. If you couldn't tell already, I haven't spent much time on any forums. This is all pretty much new to me.

46 minutes ago, Russ40K said:

Patience is key to victory friend! I'm also interested in joining your clan, given the space for a newer member is still available. 

Sure thing, Sending the invite right now! That puts this up to four members including myself.

12 hours ago, ...PINKER... said:

Приму  в  клан  Berserk  Predator    все  построено   и   изучено..пишите   в  личное   сообщение.

Sorry, I don't speak Russian. I am afraid I can't accept someone who doesn't speak English. Don't take offense to that. It's just that In order for the clan to be successful, the members need to be able to communicate with each other. It is nothing personal.

Edited by VexusNexus

9 hours ago, Fear673 said:

Im more than willing to join let me know anything that needs done and ill help and anything you need to know about me just ask ill be happy to answer hope to hear from ya 

Hey, I tried to invite you, but you are already in another clan. Do you still want to join?

Hey, just a quick question....
Am I able to join?, im an active player, not so far yet in the game but i like it.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Nilsraaf

Hey me again, sorry to cancel my question and found another clan.

Cya and hope to fight with or against you.

Nilsraaf

Edited by nilsraaf
Another clan

8 minutes ago, Jamofboy said:

Hi, I'd like to join.

The last three clans I've been in have all sort of...died. So, I'm looking to start anew and hopefully help out in anyway possible.

Sure, that would put the clan at ten members, we haven't built a barracks yet, but we plan to soon. I will post here once we have expanded to thirty members.

3 hours ago, --HENTAI--SENPAI-- said:

Hey I'm looking into leaving the clan I'm currently in, and looking into joining your clan. I can also help out with the resources on building the clan dojo. 

Unfortunately, I don't have room at the moment, Once I finish the labs, I plan to make the barracks. I will let you know when there is room.

On 4/19/2016 at 4:32 AM, --HENTAI--SENPAI-- said:

Hey I'm looking into leaving the clan I'm currently in, and looking into joining your clan. I can also help out with the resources on building the clan dojo. 

Guess what? We now have room! I am sending you an invite. Hopefully you are still interested.