The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Infinity Recruiting

VexusNexus

8 hours ago, juippi119 said:

Hi, I'm also interested in joining your clan. I'm rank 5 maggot, been playin about a week after short 3 year break from the game. I may also help with all the research & stuff. 

ign juippi119

1 hour ago, KhalilIsTheName said:

Could I join as well? I need people to go on those hard missions with me that I can't do myself.

Alright, I am sending invites to both of you. Thanks for joining!

VexusNexus

Clan: Shadow Infinity

Request for invite___

I am a Rank 30 Nekros

Weapon: Cernos Rank 30

Secondary: Kunai Rank 17 haha lol

Melee: Ether Reaper Rank 30

Kubrow: Flappy Rank 30

I really would like to join you clan

If there is space then could you add me?

I am a Good Player

3 hours ago, Gogol074 said:

VexusNexus

Clan: Shadow Infinity

Request for invite___

I am a Rank 30 Nekros

Weapon: Cernos Rank 30

Secondary: Kunai Rank 17 haha lol

Melee: Ether Reaper Rank 30

Kubrow: Flappy Rank 30

I really would like to join you clan

If there is space then could you add me?

I am a Good Player

That is oddly formal. Anyways, sure thing. I will invite you right away.

My name is Nightingale228. I'm looking for decent clan to join and to help build up. I'm a vet of this game who's just now getting serious. I want to be part of a close-knit group that I can rely on. Do you have any research done yet? If not, that's fine. It's not a deal-breaker. Also, if I'm going to be serving under you, I need to know more about you. Nothing IRL, just your playing style and personality type. I'm extremely loyal, so I don't want to throw my hat in with someone I can't get along with. Well? What do you say? Can I join?

Edited by Nightingale228
Forgot to put in my name.

4 hours ago, Nightingale228 said:

My name is Nightingale228. I'm looking for decent clan to join and to help build up. I'm a vet of this game who's just now getting serious. I want to be part of a close-knit group that I can rely on. Do you have any research done yet? If not, that's fine. It's not a deal-breaker. Also, if I'm going to be serving under you, I need to know more about you. Nothing IRL, just your playing style and personality type. I'm extremely loyal, so I don't want to throw my hat in with someone I can't get along with. Well? What do you say? Can I join?

Alright, so we do have a good amount of research being worked on right now, we built the labs about a week ago. As for me, I'm the kind of person who prefers to run in guns blazing as opposed to a more stealthier approach. I am always doing my best to make sure everyone is satisfied. I am always open to suggestions. So, if you are interested, there should be an Invite when you log in.

Afternoon

I am new to the game, and very much interested in serving in your clan once you are able to re-invite. Though I am still learning the game at moment. I have always wanted to get more involved in the game, however I never had anyone to play with. Hoping I can contribute anyway I can.

My steam ID -  Proxy

Alias -  PROXY4242564

23 hours ago, WyldeChylde said:

I'd also like to take an invite. I stopped playing back in late 2013 have been back for aprox a week now. I have an old clan/dojo I have to drop first, which I'll do momentarily

regards

WyldeChylde

On 4/25/2016 at 8:25 AM, Proxy4242564 said:

Afternoon

I am new to the game, and very much interested in serving in your clan once you are able to re-invite. Though I am still learning the game at moment. I have always wanted to get more involved in the game, however I never had anyone to play with. Hoping I can contribute anyway I can.

My steam ID -  Proxy

Alias -  PROXY4242564

On 4/24/2016 at 2:53 PM, lalutbalut said:

i would like to join the clan. 

Alright, I am sending all three of you an Invite. For some reason, I didn't receive any notifications regarding your posts.