The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LF Orion Open clan

Mister_Fwoofy

• 2 weeks later...

If you're looking for a Clan, you're better off going and posting to the appropriate subforum for that—however, I'm the Warlord of Phoenix Revival, the head Clan of The Pact of the Dragon, and would like to invite you to our Clan, and thus our Alliance!

Things are a little slow right now, as everyone's working away at their lives—many having study and jobs to keep up—but the Alliance is full of great people who work together well, and are kind and caring! There's a Discord server for The Pact, and the invite link is in the MotD, as well as we have a server for The Burning Covenant, a partnership between us and four others, including The League of Shadows and Aequitas!
The Clan itself is a Mountain Clan, and has near all research, just a couple of things that've got a high resource requirement are missing, and swiftly coming to completion too!

Have a great day, Tenno!
~NavyBluePandahead of The Pact of the Dragon Alliance

Edited by NavyBluePanda

is phoenix revival part of Orion? Cuz all the good clans I want to be a part of are all closed for recruitement along with Shy Cephalon's clan.

ive just been looking to get away from a clan that's being ran by an idiot head tech from TeamSpeak whos building stuff that isn't needed and not finishing research. Along with demoting me to the point I cant finish research or help so...ive just been looking to get away from it. (He hasn't even been on to finish those rooms and 6 ppl followed me in leaving the clan)

It's legitimately that badly ran..

Oh wow, that's pretty bad.

Sadly, no, we're not part of Orion, and we never will be; our Alliance is The Pact of the Dragon. We've got almost all research done, though a couple of things aren't quite done. I'm not online regularly, mainly do to the huge workload of crap I have to do, but I'm trying to start being on more regularly to get back to running the Clan. We're trying to get a new Clan emblem going, as well as recruiting more and more members so we can actually get things done reasonably.
I will warn you, though, we are intending on, sometime soon, rebuilding our Dojo, which will mean things will be moved around to accommodate.

As for our Alliance, we've got thirty-odd Clans with us right now, and we're intending on recruiting more, we're currently working on a test Solar Rail (it's built; I know the difference between research and an actual Rail), and we've got our Discord server set up with contests, meetups, and just general fun and games!

Will take a bit of time and work to get activity levels up, but we're working on it as best we can!

Hey, if you are still looking for a clan then I'd like you to check out Chaos Vanguard.  We are an online gaming community with 30+ people playing warframe on any given day, more at peak times.  We are a diverse community from all round the world and MR1 -21.  We don't mind if you are still learning the game, we are not judgemental, even have game coaches.  We have our own alliance, but we are a close community that has a lot of fun... we have members from all over the world and all our research is done and ready for you!

Couple of restrcitions... be 16 or over, speak english and use teamspeak.

If you'd like to join in the fun with Chaos Vanguard then please register/fill in an application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have done that please join our Teamspeak 3 server – ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and head to the warframe waiting room, where a member of staff will be with you as soon as possible.  Or for more info please go to http://thechaosvanguard.co.uk/how-to-join-us

Thanks, Scarlet.