Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Evolving Armor Looks

Zethurus

So basically the more you level your warframe the more better the armor looks not sure how maybe add shoulder pads like a samurai's. I dont know what does everyone think ?

My idea is that they add parts that we can buy or create from BP for us to manually customize how we want our warframe to look like. Being able to customize will make it easier for us if we want to use the default skin.

Well, on the one hand I think something like this would be cool to show my progression. On the other hand, what if I like the look and think that whatever additions are added on actually make the warframe look worse? I would propose having it be an option, or maybe like you unlock a new skin once you're high-level enough. That way you could always keep the "classic" look if you wanted. Well, that might be too much trouble so, I think I'd be happy whatever way they did it. Either your armor doesn't change, it does change and you can optionally turn it off, or it changes and you just have to deal with it. I'd prefer #2 tho.

they could scale the effect colors per level(becoming brighter), and maybe up the scale of some active/passive effects.(ember and volt have cool visual passives that could be increased to signify higher levels, I haven't seen any on the others :( )

Not in favor of adding stuff to warframes, they're nice and sleek now. Taking a right down accesory lane with stuff like shoulderpads will land us in warhammer/mmo central in no time. Remember, this is a game about cyborg(?) ninjas killing space marines, not about spacemarines who act like ninjas.

Unlocking new skins with levels seems like it might be a good idea, I just hope they don't go overboard with the fiddly details.

Well, if you want to some attachments, I say we need ammo belts.

Where else they'd carry their ammo..?

I'm pretty sure they carry them in their ninja places.

Edited by NexiKuro

Well, the blue LEDs you get from mods currently are just a placeholder. Once those are finished, it should be a nice indicator of warframe level. I really hope they don't go overboard though. I think most of the frames have a perfect level of detail as is.

Well, the blue LEDs you get from mods currently are just a placeholder. Once those are finished, it should be a nice indicator of warframe level. I really hope they don't go overboard though. I think most of the frames have a perfect level of detail as is.

If they changed them to little thorns they would look much more badass.

Something organic like.

Would then fit better to the theme.