The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clan Tschaosan Mekuvi Recruiting!

EvilCoast

plhpUAy.png

We're a relatively new clan with the intention of being active. As of now we're working on building up our dojo as well as recruiting in the first place. 
The name comes from a language that I constructed and roughly means Warriors of the People. With more people involved, we will grow as need be. 

I have a plan to recruit to maximum capacity, research and build as much as we can within our size and then expand when ready. 

We are, for now, a small clan. And as such, we will be able to have very direct involvement from all members. 
As the name of the clan states, we are attempting to be a clan of the people. We do not have rank requirements, nor many requirements at all. We simply try to place emphasis upon growing, battling, and collectively gaining power. As I am, myself, a newer member, I would especially like to have more experienced members as sergeants to train, lead, and help squads of less experienced members. 

When it comes down to it, if you enjoy camaraderie, battle, and having a say in the goings-on in a clan- you have only us to reach to. 

Add me in-game and I will invite you to the clan. Feel free to ask any and all questions.