The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help

James-Kidd

I'm currently reached Ceres and I need help with some missions :)
If anyone got some good advices on how to improve my Warframe I'm open for all the help I can get :) I'm Valkyr at the moment ^^
Any help after this mission will also be appreciated, but I like doing all the missions first and end the planet with the assassination :D
I only need Ceres XD

P.S. I really like scanning all my enemies and objects XD

Edited by James-Kidd

Interceptions on the Submersible tileset are ridiculous, especially to solo. All I can really recommend (barring CC spam) is trying to get a full squad so you can hold all the points, or rushing between them capturing them hopefully faster than they're taken back.

If you're on when I next get on, I might help if you ask.

Hey James

Uranus can be a really fun planet, but there's no question its challenging at first and interceptions are certainly a pain, especially when you are playing solo.  I'm glad you got it done though!  Eris is great, but watch our for those Juggernauts! Have you thought about joining a clan?  If you join the right one there will be people to help you when you need it!

I think you should check out Chaos Vanguard! We are a large online gaming community with 30+ people playing Warframe on a daily basis and more than 100 people in our clans! Our members are from all over the world and range from MR rank 1 to 21.  We have loads of experienced players and there is always someone online to help you or run a mission with you! We are also very happy to chat about builds for your frames and help you work out what mods you need!

We only have a few restrictons:

• You must be 16 or over

• You must be able to speak English

• Have Teamspeak 3 and a working mic

All of our clan research is done and we run regular raids at 6pm EST daily, as well as at other times of day. We even occasionally run competitions and tournaments in game with some legendary prizes!

If you'd like to join in the fun with Chaos Vanguard then please register/fill in an application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have done that please join our Teamspeak 3 server – ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and head to the warframe waiting room, where a member of staff will be with you as soon as possible :)

We look forward to playing with you tenno!

Edited by Scarlet78

I've actually considered joining you earlier, but my computer is old and doesn't have a mic :) I'm 20 and I speak english, I'm better at writting in english than speaking english tho XD

It's only a matter of time before I get a new computer :)

If you don't have a mic yet, you can still apply and join the clan in game on a trial basis... You'd have a couple of weeks to get a mic, even just a cheap headset would do so you can communicate with us easily on teamspeak, its the easiest way to get to know you and get you in a squad.  Have a think and if you're interested fill out the application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Then give me a shout in game.

On 3. 4. 2016 at 7:47 PM, Scarlet78 said:

If you don't have a mic yet, you can still apply and join the clan in game on a trial basis... You'd have a couple of weeks to get a mic, even just a cheap headset would do so you can communicate with us easily on teamspeak, its the easiest way to get to know you and get you in a squad.  Have a think and if you're interested fill out the application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Then give me a shout in game.

i know your just telling him he can join your clan have fun..etc  but ....shouldnt these cind of Posts be in Find Clan ...

Edited by Patkin