Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #72 Overview

AM-Bunny

36 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Other Stuff
• The devs are considering making Deluxe Weapon Skins compatible for all weapons within a family, but for the moment it's going to stay as it is

They need to stop considering it and get to work implementing it. I love the Ack and Brunt skin but I'm still boycotting the bundles until they aren't weapon locked.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)CFE Discord said:

I'm too lazy to watch the stream. Did they say anything about Solar Rails ??

No, not specifically. They repeated some of the info they've said on Dark Sectors, but they haven't really elaborated how Solar Rails are going to fit into it.

I was really looking forward to the banshee skin, but it fell short of my expectations. I did like how the color palette is laid out as far as which sections get dyed certain colors, but the proportions of her body remind me of Trinity rather than Banshee. The skin makes Banshee look thick and meaty rather than thin, spindly or almost skeletal. I was likely going to purchase the skin, but I think I'll just pass at this point now that I have actually seen how it looks. Perhaps Banshee Prime in a year or so will have what I am looking for :\

18 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

It's serious. They've been wanting to keep it hush and secret like The Second Dream.

Must admit, for something that I haven't really been too fussed about (I mean, it's just an Excalibur variant far as I'm concerned), I'm curious just what they've come up with for Umbra to actually make it worth being quiet about. Which honestly is encouraging as I may actually have something to be interested about now.

Otherwise, wondering which hair options get through. The oriental ones certainly fit with the extant aesthetic.

thx. Regardless, the additions that DE are planning to make are interesting....I'm just not sure how umbra will turn out, a pleasant surprise must mean something that will be balanced and interesting...

Soo much hype about the rework for the Nav 3.0 though I can't wait for it to released so we actually have more diverse and active squads on nodes.

Edited by Magnulast
Added more things..

2 minutes ago, Blakrana said:

Must admit, for something that I haven't really been too fussed about (I mean, it's just an Excalibur variant far as I'm concerned), I'm curious just what they've come up with for Umbra to actually make it worth being quiet about. Which honestly is encouraging as I may actually have something to be interested about now.

Otherwise, wondering which hair options get through. The oriental ones certainly fit with the extant aesthetic.

Yeah, I think they were trying to downplay it to prevent hype and surprise everyone, but I think they've got something really amazing in store for Umbra.

People are going to regret being so pushy about releasing him when they see his release done right.

3 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Yeah, I think they were trying to downplay it to prevent hype and surprise everyone, but I think they've got something really amazing in store for Umbra.

People are going to regret being so pushy about releasing him when they see his release done right.

Yeah.....a while ago, I predicted that when he gets released, there's going to be a backlash, and that when it happens, the degree of saltiness which people display will be in direct proportion to how hype they were before the release.

Just now, AM-Bunny said:

All we can do is see what's to come, but after having a listen to what they had to say on the matter, I must admit I'm now actually intrigued. Whatever the context is for Umbra, to be given a Second Dream hush treatment...my curiosity is piqued. If it gives me some more stuff to play with for fic I doubt I'll have much, if anything, to complain about. Yay Lore.

1 minute ago, BornWithTeeth said:

the degree of saltiness which people display will be in direct proportion to how hype they were before the release.

Honestly, I'd figure that's an unwritten rule of life or something. Higher the expectations, further the fall and all that.

Alas, we cannot harness such power for the greater good...

On 4/1/2016 at 0:16 PM, AM-Bunny said:

Warframe Revamps
• Will release Mag and Volt revamp simultaneously
• Mesa's Peacemaker will scale with mods
• All Warframes will receive passives
• All before U19

Hnnng!....

Ok, as much as it is a cool news to me, I just hope that they do the passives correctly and try not to rush it.

Oh and Banshee's deluxe skin...

Just now, Uzpian said:

Hnnng!....

Ok, as much as it is a cool news to me, I just hope that they do the passives correctly and try not to rush it.

Oh and Banshee's deluxe skin...

Yeah, I was pretty shocked when they said that too.

Guess that means U19 is probably further away than we think T^T