Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #72 Overview

AM-Bunny

7 minutes ago, (PS4)supersocc11 said:

Everyone complaining about Banshee's proportions....You need to take a break from watching Anime. Thanks

Fairly sure it's people liking a certain type of body. Not particularly anime related.

I can see where people are coming from, but it's rather clear it's not changing and the artists (Mynki) have said in the past that they don't want to always - if ever - create 'perfection'. Doesn't bother me much. Adds some variety. Won't put me off buying it if it has some tasty deluxe weapons.

Love that we can customize the hosery. What a dream... They remind me of cherries  :community:

Edited by Naith

12 minutes ago, Naith said:

Fairly sure it's people liking a certain type of body. Not particularly anime related.

I can see where people are coming from, but it's rather clear it's not changing and the artists (Mynki) have said in the past that they don't want to always - if ever - create 'perfection'. Doesn't bother me much. Adds some variety. Won't put me off buying it if it has some tasty deluxe weapons.

Love that we can customize the hosery. What a dream... They remind me of cherries  :community:

Though they would have the opportunity to please many people with something more "perfect" art they don´t do it. They have the designs for really awesome looking arts yet Art Team&Mynki decides every time to add something awkward that totally turns me off of the general design. I can understand the idea of "uniqueness" and their idea if "identity of warframe" but i still don´t like some design decisions. If i would be alone with that i wouldn´t care as much but i´m not alone. So many people pointing with a finger to exactly at the same things means at least something.

26 minutes ago, VoidNomade said:

Though they would have the opportunity to please many people with something more "perfect" art they don´t do it. They have the designs for really awesome looking arts yet Art Team&Mynki decides every time to add something awkward that totally turns me off of the general design. I can understand the idea of "uniqueness" and their idea if "identity of warframe" but i still don´t like some design decisions. If i would be alone with that i wouldn´t care as much but i´m not alone. So many people pointing with a finger to exactly at the same things means at least something.

They'd had plenty of time to do it since the very first complaints. The fact that they haven't adjusted her design since then indicates their mood on the matter. The only time they've really 'backed down' is with the Chroma helmet backlash.

It's very clear what it means - people look for perfection and beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. Just because some people are vocal about it what about the others who aren't who actually like her design? Without a doubt there's going to be a variety of opinions on this.

Edited by Naith

3 hours ago, Hekovashi said:

So banshee skin looks exactly the same as when it was a static model in T-pose...and it keeps all the things that disturbs me-belly, back of the dress(now this looks even worse) and overall feeling of unneeded weigh. Gonna pass on this one, looks awful

C'mooon maaaan, the "she's fat" thing is a fake issue, look :

a9T6lIo.png

8 minutes ago, (PS4)SektorZR1 said:

why? whyy? just WHY didn't they listen to the community about banshee's thickness? this skin was obviously meant for banshee lovers but pretty much all of them prefered the slimmer one

See post below.

Anyway, you guys do what you want, I choose to farm for it! :) (and as someone who doesn't find obese women attractive, I don't see how this is seen as being fat.)

I didn't get to watch it earlier, so thanks for the overview Bunny.

Now general question - my interpretation of the new starchart is that the void is supposed to be switching places from time to time. Does that mean that void keys no longer matter? More specifically, if the void appears, will we be able to play in those missions regardless of if we have keys or not?

I feel like they may be missing the core issue with Void repetition... It's not a matter of which tileset it is, it's having to run T3 Survival 20+ times every Prime Access for the rare part of the new frame. We still don't know how exactly this all will be implemented, granted, but I hope I'm misinterpreting what Steve is saying. This "major starchart overhaul" is going to be very underwhelming otherwise.

1 hour ago, Naith said:

They'd had plenty of time to do it since the very first complaints. The fact that they haven't adjusted her design since then indicates their mood on the matter. The only time they've really 'backed down' is with the Chroma helmet backlash.

It's very clear what it means - people look for perfection and beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. Just because some people are vocal about it what about the others who aren't who actually like her design? Without a doubt there's going to be a variety of opinions on this.

It was a great decision that they were able to adjust to critic.

I don´t really know in which context your sentence though is when you firstly said they don´t wanted to do "perfect" designs for them and then argue that they do perfect designs for them. Kinda confused who you mean with this, the designers or the viewers.

There isn´t a "variety" though in the field of negative attitude when many people pointing out exactly one single thing in an design. 

And that also isn´t the first time as you already mentioned with chroma.

I'm a little disappointed - Those weren't meant o be garters, but little butterfly knots that tie off the side seams of a bodice. You know, the kind that Drakengard 3's (anti)heroine sports? :p

Edited by IgnusDei