Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whew did the Ammo drum alert!

Rimuru

Just now, Stratego89 said:

I think it'd be hilarious if these damaged ammo drums from the alert were really just a disguised legendary core that revealed itself tommorow. The prank would be on the people who ignore the alert. :D

This is exactly why I'll be doing it when I get home from work. Better safe than sorry

Just now, (PS4)GamerKing074 said:

The reward was really bad but I liked the mission there should be more high risk alerts like this like one a week or something with greater rewards. But that's just my two credits.

Can you elaborate further how or why you think this reward was bad?

11 minutes ago, ZOmegaLupus said:

I'm gonna keep that ammo drum and put it on every weapon I use. I had to do the mission 3 times because twice my squad dropped out after putting April fool's in the chat and i failed with 10 mins and 2 mins left.

I pity them but I'm also amazed that they put 50 mins worth of effort just to pull a prank 

8 minutes ago, Mujaki said:

The Ammo Drum was not at the top of the rewards list for me, but it WAS in the list... at the top of the "common" mods.

So, in the middle of the list. Easy to miss it, there.

The Ammo Drum didn't show up at all for me. I checked all mods from the mission, not to be found anywhere. I didn't go afk. I've heard a lot of people didn't get it for whatever reason.

5 minutes ago, AandOE said:

Knew what I was getting into, and went in just for the fun of things. Kept my Koobs alive until 15 minutes left, too, which I was happy about. Poor Zebra though, getting pwned by the Juggernaut. D:

The juggernaut fell off the map for me :p huehuehue

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

The Ammo Drum didn't show up at all for me. I checked all mods from the mission, not to be found anywhere. I didn't go afk. I've heard a lot of people didn't get it for whatever reason.

same, didnt get it either, searched mod collection to be sure & nope, just regular ammo drum.

i got 2 neurodes, which was a good enough reason for me to have spent the hour in game. The jugg mopped the floor with all but one of the people on my three player team. good alert. 

It was actually really fun. 

EDIT: Just checked, I did not get any damaged ammo drum and for some reason I can do the mission again.

Edited by DemonHybrid