Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whew did the Ammo drum alert!

Rimuru

7 hours ago, DemonHybrid said:

i got 2 neurodes, which was a good enough reason for me to have spent the hour in game. The jugg mopped the floor with all but one of the people on my three player team. good alert. 

It was actually really fun. 

EDIT: Just checked, I did not get any damaged ammo drum and for some reason I can do the mission again.

Same here. I completed, got no ammo drum. Damaged or normal and can redo the alert. DE, your joke has failed us.

Edited by (PS4)Kamranos

12 hours ago, Stratego89 said:

I think it'd be hilarious if these damaged ammo drums from the alert were really just a disguised legendary core that revealed itself tommorow. The prank would be on the people who ignore the alert. :D

If that's the joke - it's going to backfire horribly.

11 minutes ago, -Eru-Iluvatar said:

If that's the joke - it's going to backfire horribly.

Oh please- the community gets in an uproar no matter what DE does. They can't win. This mission is VERY hard from what I've heard so people getting a proper reward from it as a surprise would be nice. I'm not going to do it but I wouldn't be mad at all if everyone who did got a legendary core or something. Then again I tend to be more reasonable about other people getting shiny things that I do not than many people in the community nowadays...

5 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

Oh please- the community gets in an uproar no matter what DE does. They can't win. This mission is VERY hard from what I've heard so people getting a proper reward from it as a surprise would be nice. I'm not going to do it but I wouldn't be mad at all if everyone who did got a legendary core or something. Then again I tend to be more reasonable about other people getting shiny things that I do not than many people in the community nowadays...

Oh, I agree. But then again, if people got so upset those mod sets came back they felt the need to hit the Server - there's a chance they'll do it again over something as this.

9 minutes ago, -Eru-Iluvatar said:

Oh, I agree. But then again, if people got so upset those mod sets came back they felt the need to hit the Server - there's a chance they'll do it again over something as this.

That was a rumor- nothing more. People just decided by themselves that someone was upset about slash mods returning but the DDoS attacks had NOTHING to do with that- and people CONTINUE to spread that rumor. If that was really all it was- then the second wave of attacks would not have come BEFORE they returned baro- and they would not have continued LONG after he left (very few people were affected by later attacks because DE was dealing with it well). It was just someone with a grudge against DE/Warframe/The players in general. People need to stop assuming they know everything and spreading baseless rumors that make us go at each other's throats because we want someone to blame. It's illogical, it's foolish, and quite frankly it makes me ashamed that I'm a member of the same species when people act that way.

TL;DR- slash mods had nothing to do with the attacks, the people who were doing it are long gone now, no one is going to DDoS over something as stupid as not getting a reward they didn't work for.