Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liset Interior Suggestions & others

-PP-Sonicz

Hello tennos, thankyou for your time and patience in reading this post. :) 

Note: it will require a-little imagination to able to picture whats written below. take your time in reading X) 

I just recently had this idea not while ago that we are able to have a different setting of the arsenal within the liset.

1) Arsenal apperance change

Picturing all available warframes lining up in a row at one corner; an example will be like this: 

while adding on, while we are able to select the frame that we want to wear, we are able to use it respective upgrades and see its respective upgrades.

In addition to being able to change to another frame, I first thought that the operator is able to walk around freely instead of the warframe, and this would create a much more intimate relationship between the warframes and the operator, but since upon the reveal of Second Dream which shows that the operator isn't the one that wears the warframe, but rather uses its energy to control, I think that an energy like appearance of the operator (customisable appearance?) is able to walk around in place of the operator.

Another question that comes to me is that "How big the liset is going to be if new warframes are being added?"; Its a really good question.

Instead of each warframe lining up in indefinite quantities, I thought of an idea which warframes are arranged in maximum 5 in one row while it moves up/down/left/right depending on the preview that you want for the animation, energy-hologram will walk towards the console 'press 'x' to Choose frame' and ordis will say "Which warframe would you like to use?"; [While each warframe shows an animation that you have put for respective last-recent animation that you selected for it. (optional) ]  and a list of warframe "deactivated mode which are no life signs" appears and you choose ásh prime for example, and ash prime will be there for you to wear which requires you to "press 'x' to wear frame". Upon successful press, Ordis will say "Synchronising" while you're struggling to wear animation (like ben-10, mask-rider if you ever watch as a child xD), "Synchronisation completed" and you will be taking the look as ash prime while looking at your hands (which i believe is pretty cool-link to the second dream quest scene where the operator looks at his hands and stalker looks at the same time, that subtle connection). 

While another question comes to me is that 'Why must the operator's energy that is walking instead of him?'; I thought of another suggestion in place of this question. 

2) Login screen change/ Small subtle change between Operator & warframe's relationship

Rather than before having a start of each game (as in login) where the warframe would be appearing to kneel and stand up after successful log, there will be another visual change as where: 

Variant 1: The login screen shows the operator in the ship, while closing his eyes. Upon successful log, he will open his eyes and speech "for the lotus" , "Time for a change", "Here we go" or different words; and he channels energy and creates a hologram of energy that will walk around the ship. 

Variant 2: The login screen reveals story from the past (but not too much of reveal so most can be built on quests which players can immerse), a dream, and he channels energy, creating a hologram of energy that will walk around the ship. 

3) 'Companion' and 'Sentinel' shared under one category

you might ask "How is kubrow and sentinels related? they're different " 

Well, you are correct to a certain degree that they are different as one is an animal and the other is much more 'mechanical', one has a incubator while the other doesn't. But the common thing is they tag along with us in missions, and there is the commonality. 

In addition to a row corner of warframes, other corner will be able to change 'Companion' and 'Sentinels' under one category as 'Partner', while whenever a companion-type such as kubrow is selected, the visual changes will suit into an environment where stasis-function can be seen along with an incubator. To sound easier, whenever kubrow is selected, an incubator can be shown along with stasis function available while sentinel is shown and stasis function is not available. 

4) Weapon Appearance

As for the weapon appearance, It will share the same feature as when selecting the warframes. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for your time in reading this, I really appreciate you for reading this post of mine. :)) If you have feedback or comments, please feel free to leave down below, Or if the thread is at wrong category, please do appropriate shifts as neccessary. Thankyou again. :) 

Edited by -PP-Sonicz
Change title description :)