The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dueling

OTF4L

Please add 2 on 2 duels to the dojo
Also Please add the option to choose either "conclave style" or "Dojo Style" duels.
and while we are in the Dojo - Please add all of the abilities we have in the relay to the dojo. - Dojo's are currently very isolated and u need to add features to bring clans together to their dojo!!

Dojo style would be where Players duel under the rules currently in place for dojo dueling

Conclave would be under the rules of conclave matches.

But both styles would be in the Dojo.  Maby on acceptance of duel there could be a drop down or maby when you are in dueling room you get a drop down similar to how you select public, friends, invite only or solo.   But instead it would say "Duel Style - Conclave or Duel Style - PVE"

Heck they could even add it to the regular menu when you log into a dojo only.  and if someone challenges you then u get to select style

Edited by OTF4L

39 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

What do you mean by dojo style and conclave style.

I think dojo style lets you use your weapons as they are without having to make you outfit them with conclave mods.

In conclave style, I assume, you can only use certain weapons with designated conclave mods. Just as they would be in a conclave match

Edited by (PS4)KamirooWolf

Just now, (PS4)KamirooWolf said:

I think dojo style let's you use your weapons as they are without having to make you outfit them with conclave mods.

Conclave=you can only use certain weapons with designated conclave mods.

yup

20 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

Also before conclave you could have max health with mods but now you can't it's built in conclave in the dojo.

understood.  Now I understand your initial Q better.  Yeah forgive me, i'm relatively new to game.  I had a few ideas I just wanted to get them out there. My background is in IT and systems architecture.   I see some easy ways to make this game better in some areas and wanted to express them.  

I think this change is needed because Dojo dueling currently has little value besides novelty.  I think if it is tweaked just a little bit it can become a bigger part of a players experience.  For instance in conclave mode it can give you valuable training for use in conclave.  In Dojo mode (make it same as normal PVE) you can test skills and mods to your weapons.

Also while they are at it maybe even a clan mode added to conclave where the members of a clan can que up in a specific number of people and issue a challenge to another clan?  Just an idea?

34 minutes ago, (PS4)KamirooWolf said:

I think dojo style lets you use your weapons as they are without having to make you outfit them with conclave mods.

In conclave style, I assume, you can only use certain weapons with designated conclave mods. Just as they would be in a conclave match

yup

Just now, Godzilla853 said:

There is a place where you can test your warframes and weapons it's called the simulacrum 

yup.  testing warframes and conclave training are just an ancillary benefits.  the main focus is making dueling more enjoyable and providing more social interaction of a clan.