The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant Login check your info

-KyloRen-

Just now, Tzolkat said:

Ah? Either he is really dedicated to harming Warframe (and needs to be tracked down and arrested for his trouble), or he's full of ****. Either way, I'm gonna go looking for that now.

Also:

Yes, he's tried to get DE to give him a super rare primed mod (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Primed_Chamber

And 10k or so in plat. (Cant remember the plat amount,. he said tradable plat though. so...)

8 minutes ago, Ditto132 said:

I think it would be way more informative if we were to get the correct error info, such as "can't connect", "server busy", "server maintenance", "invalid username", "invalid password".
Having "Can't login check your info" just make us believe/doubt that we really input our password wrongly.

Well, I am sure I placed my info well.

Putin@Russia.com

4MthRuss1a

xD

Just now, (PS4)compliantj5k said:

The one time it did let me log in it started my game over at the point of choosing a warframe so im really hoping my game didnt get erased, though im sure they could get my game save back for me but its still a little unnerving as i wont restart this game again

This happened to me last time, dont worry. you'll be alright just wait til servers come back up fully and it will have all your stuff sitting there waiting for you. Trust me.

2 minutes ago, NecromancerX69 said:

Well, I am sure I placed my info well.

Putin@Russia.com

4MthRuss1a

xD

first try, failed
second try, check Caps Lock, failed
third try, type each characters slowly and making sure the keys are fully pressed down, failed
Quit game and check forum.
And here I am...