The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pure Tide is now Recruiting! - Complete Dojo - Old Derelict Tiles - Frequent Events - TeamSpeak - Friendly Community

CrowMother

Welcome to Pure Tide

As a primarily English speaking clan founded back in the long forgotten ages, we are looking to expand our ranks with other like-minded players.

What can we offer?

• Many ways to communicate

We have a variety of communicational tools such as a Teamspeak server, Skype and even a Facebook group where things can be planned, or to just generally talk.

• Complete clan Dojo

Through the time playing, our clan has old, now unobtainable, derelict tiles as well as having unlocked all useful research in the clan Dojo and will continue to do so as it is released, this is of course available to all members of the clan!

• Frequent Raids

Both regular and nightmare raids are done pretty regularly, and with more members, we can host them more and more.

• Ingame Help

We welcome all members, and to complement this, between the ranks, we have players with extensive knowledge of the game, meta and how things work should you need help!

• Clan Events

From Void key farming and Void runs to duelling tournaments in the dojo; we try to spend as much time playing with eachother to further enjoy the game.

What we expect from members

• Activity

Though we don't expect members to be on all the time, we do like our members to be somewhat active; going to be away for a while? Let us know!

• Decency and Manners

All clan members should be able to get along well, and enjoy being part of this community; though curse words and profanity are generally okay, directing them towards a clan member is most certainly not. Players who are not willing to compromise with others are unfortunately not welcome.

• Willingness to learn

We welcome players both new and old into our ranks, though for both the former and the latter, we can always learn from eachother. As a clan we strive for bigger and better things all the time, from improving at raids to tackling even further lengths and pushing the meta. We look to our members to be able to adapt along with the clan, trying new roles in raids, and a general hunger for progress.

• Have fun!

Sound like the clan for you? Here's how to join!

If you would like to join, feel free to either post here with your IGN or message on of the following players ingame:

• Esdraphus
  • Avidain
  • Bunblefunk
  • Aquellia

We hope to see you in Pure Tide soon!

Edited by Esdraphus

1 hour ago, SpeedOfLightPuncher said:

Me IGN: SpeedOfLightPuncher , would like to join you clan, if I may please. I am very respectful to older and newer Warframe players, but a little bad at English and I can not teamspeak. Thank you for listening to my request. 

Reveal hidden contents

Creative clan name. 

Invite sent! Please check your notifications ingame, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...