Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Migisi - Zephyr Alt Helmet Now on the Steam Workshop!

Gotta love the Horus vibe to this, it's exactly what I was looking for.
A Zephyr helm that puts more emphasis on the side flaps makes it really unique compared to the current ones that we have.
Looking forward to see the final product.

I love the shape language you're building up with this piece. Very unique from the other helmets but definitely fits on Zephyr. One quick thing though: looks a bit on the tall/large side. I recommend making a few merged subtool copies (or just using transpose master) and messing with overall size/proportions.

56 minutes ago, Naith said:

Will the sides and the rear pieces be static or have very slight psychics to them?

Id love for the sides to have physics applied to them but I haven't worked out the back yet. Planning on doing some concepts of that next, maybe put some exhausts in the back like the Cierzo Helmet.

Edited by KWANi

3 hours ago, Gemenai said:

Really like the look of #1 and #2.

Maybe a little bit longer beak (?) and decorational elements.

If it would be shorter, it would start to look like a chicken to me.

Looking forward to see this making it in the shop.

A friend of mine also mentioned the beak was too small which I agree that its a little too small, so I'll probably fix that. I'm trying to go for an eagle totem/ tribal vibe.

3 hours ago, KWANi said:

Id love for the sides to have physics applied to them but I haven't worked out the back yet. Planning on doing some concepts of that next, maybe put some exhausts in the back like the Cierzo Helmet.

Good to hear.

Also only just noticed that my phones auto correct screwed up my spelling of physics <_< psychic sides would indeed be interesting...