The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In search of a Clan

Odins0n

Plat: PC

IGN: Odins0n

Loc: US-East

I'm a mid-game player (MR 8) looking for a clan that I can hang out and group up with.   I'm usually online after 7PM EST M-F and most of the weekend, but due to work there may be days I can't make it.  I have a mike and can log-in to a Teamspeak/Discord/etc server.

Stay strong Tenno.

Edited by Odins0n
Included mike and ability to use third party voice chat.

Hey Odinson, I think my clan might be a great fit for you!  We have players from all over the world, and loads playing in the EST time zone.  Our clan has over 100 members and at least 30 people playing daily.  We have players from MR1 -21, so loads of experience and loads to people to help you level up and complete your missions.

We are Chaos Vanguard, an online gaming community, and we are always looking for active players.  You are already half way to being accepted as we need you to be able to use our teamspeak and have a working mic, which you do!  We also need you to be over 16, and to speak english, which from your post I suspect you are covered on both those too!  There are also regular raids run in the EST time zone, usually daily, so when you feel like you want to start running those we can help!

If you'd like to join in the fun with Chaos Vanguard then please register/fill in an application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have done that please join our Teamspeak 3 server – ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and head to the warframe waiting room, where a member of staff will be with you as soon as possible :)

Hope to meet you soon tenno!

Edited by Scarlet78