Trinity Prime Gold Attachment Missing When Using Trinity Immortal Skin

When Trinity Prime use Trinity Immortal Skin, The Gold Attachment parts on Back, Shoulder, Hands, Hips and Legs are missing from the body of Trinity Prime.

While other Prime frames, in other hand, still retain their Gold attachment when using Immortal Skin.

Here the pic's as proof : 

(Sorry for Low Res Pictures)

1. Full Body Comparison.

Warframe0259.jpg

Warframe0260.jpg

2. Missing Belt.

Warframe0303.jpg

Warframe0304.jpg

Please Look into It.. The Immortal Skin Broken the Look On Trinity Prime.. and It Make The Skirt Floating without Support..

I know Your Team are busy with U19 update.. Just Please.. Check on this.. The other Primes Doesn't Lose Their Gold Attachments when using Immortal Skin.. Why Trinity Prime get This Annoying Punishment/Bug..?

Edited by Blood_Poppy
found new missing place/updated With New Pics
On 4/3/2016 at 6:52 PM, Blood_Poppy said:

When Trinity Prime use Trinity Immortal Skin, The Gold Attachment parts on Back, Shoulder, Hands, Hips and Legs are missing from the body of Trinity Prime.

While other Prime frames, in other hand, still retain their Gold attachment when using Immortal Skin.

Here the pic's as proof : 

(Sorry for Low Res Pictures)

Warframe0259.jpg

Warframe0260.jpg

This is exactly the reason I bought it, the Prime body being way too accessorized and bulky, so the skin fixes it. You should rejoice in the possibility to revert back to a semi-normal skin.

• 4 weeks later...

This is what the skin is supposed to look like. For other prime warframes the prime accents are removed when using a normal skin. When using a weapon skin on Braton Prime the top extension bit is removed. This is how the skin is supposed to look and it will be applied as such. You bought the skin to have your warframe/weapon to look that way. Para Carrier removes the prime bits of Carrier Prime and it only makes sense that a skin has to look a specific way.

On 5/5/2016 at 1:00 PM, Ocaz said:

This is what the skin is supposed to look like. For other prime warframes the prime accents are removed when using a normal skin. When using a weapon skin on Braton Prime the top extension bit is removed. This is how the skin is supposed to look and it will be applied as such. You bought the skin to have your warframe/weapon to look that way. Para Carrier removes the prime bits of Carrier Prime and it only makes sense that a skin has to look a specific way.

Nope.. other Primes gold Attachments are Retain when using Immortal Skins.. Go check it Yourself...

Immortal Skin Remove Trinity Prime Gold Attachments Completely including The "Gold Belt" and it make the Cockroach Skirt Floating without Support.. It Broken Trinity Prime Look...

Edited by Blood_Poppy

Still no Fix On Trinity Prime Gold Attachments missing when wearing Immortal Skin on update 18.12.0 + 18.12.1

P/S : I testing  Immortal Skin on New Vauban Prime.. There is no Issue of Missing Gold Attachments Like Trinity Prime .. 

Edited by Blood_Poppy
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/05/2016 at 7:00 AM, Ocaz said:

Para Carrier removes the prime bits of Carrier Prime and it only makes sense that a skin has to look a specific way.

it change the model ...the carrier para skin is a new model, not just a skin

Give her a non-gold belt alternative, and make the prime bits toggleable. Tada.

(However like most everyone else I buy them because they don't show the prime bits)

Edited by Viktoriana
3 hours ago, SpaceAU said:

Its working as intended. All immortal skins remove parts of the gold trimming.

You are wrong. Trinity's Immortal skin is broken because it both removes her Prime bits AND it uses the wrong default colors. This needs to be fixed. No other Immortal skin removes Prime bits which should be a hint that it isn't working right. Come on people use your brains.

2 hours ago, Xylyssa said:

You are wrong. Trinity's Immortal skin is broken because it both removes her Prime bits AND it uses the wrong default colors. This needs to be fixed. No other Immortal skin removes Prime bits which should be a hint that it isn't working right. Come on people use your brains.

I can second this. I just went through the majority of Primes and switching to their Immortal skins, and only Trinity Prime switches to the vanilla model, with the added incorrect default colours.
Regardless of the subjective comments regarding what looks "better". This doesn't seem to be intended, so hopefully they'll fix this up in the upcoming hotfix(es)!

Edited by HalfDarkShadow
8 hours ago, ShinoKami007 said:

it change the model ...the carrier para skin is a new model, not just a skin

please let the thread die. I dont need notifications about an old thread. It doesnt matter anymore. Its how its meant to be if not it wouldve been changed. Thanks.

This isn't a bug it is something they have been doing slowly I thing this is the next as the all immortal skins used to do this and people complained so they they were changing it, it takes a bit longer to change the code for it, so the immortal skin keeps the normal skin at the moment same happened with Nyx, Mag, Frost and the others as it was based on the defult skin not the primed one.

On 5/5/2016 at 1:00 AM, Ocaz said:

Even using the tennogen skins on Nova Prime don't remove the golden prime accents on her.

On 6/3/2016 at 5:14 AM, SpaceAU said:

Its working as intended. All immortal skins remove parts of the gold trimming.

Tell That To other Primes Frame.. Have you check Nova Prime in Immortal Skin, Ember Prime In Immortal Skin..? And Even Mag Prime With Immortal Skin Still Retain it Golden Floating Pistol Pouch.

Edited by Blood_Poppy
On 6/3/2016 at 11:42 AM, Ocaz said:

please let the thread die. I dont need notifications about an old thread. It doesnt matter anymore. Its how its meant to be if not it wouldve been changed. Thanks.

You can Unfollow the Thread.. Thanks.

Click That Follow button n Click Unfollow.

20 hours ago, Blood_Poppy said:

You can Unfollow the Thread.. Thanks.

Click That Follow button n Click Unfollow.

i dont wish to alter my global settings. The skin is working as intended. Thanks.