Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I hate the abort button. And survival extract for that matter. Oh and grind walls

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

I am trying to compose my words into a thought provoking and constructive post, but I just can't even right now. Maybe I shouldn't be so spam happy with my buttons while fighting the infestation, many I should pay attention to a message I litterally never see because I don't make it a habit of dying on a regular basis (oh watch out, we have a bad a## over here, no but seriously, I'm not used to that stupid message) You would think after revives stopped costing platinum, that a silly system like this would go away, right? I am fighting, spamming buttons to move around, I get breathed on by an ancient, insta death, and then I'm back in my liset with no loot. Pc guys, do not say I need a key board. Please.

Now maybe, this is DE's way of making sure people leave non endless missions and don't stay for ever. But 1) it's highly highly cruel to spam an unnecessary message on my screen that I have .05 seconds to apprehend before my button smashing happy digits press x. 2) I'm just trying to make an honest living, farming practically solo for a dead mountain clan I do not want to leave, and I had a pretty fat stack of loot, as it always is. Maybe no one else has this problem, but I did not ask for this hand holding. Seriously. I can abort perfectly fine on my own, I don't need you to suggest it to me. Let go of my hand DE, stop holding it.

I also leave survival when someone goes to extraction, because I do not know what they have going on in their life, I just always assume they have to go because something important came up, no need to keep someone from getting their loot because I want to keep playing. But that becomes extremely irritating and old when you keep getting stopped 5-10 minutes into every survival because the Excalibur wants to leave. And it's always an Excalibur, I loathe seeing him in survival now. Stop making every stand at extraction to leave, if I want to stay, and wants to go, leave it be, let him go. Introduce a timer, where when one player goes to extraction, all the other players get a message (not like the abort message) where they choose to leave or not to leave, and can switch sides in that time) just like defense. I am not in that tennos ship, if never even met them before, so why should I have to leave?

Welp, you sound like a meta gamer, you aren't being supportive of team work, you should probably just solo or team up, you should leave that clan you started with three good friends that you are waiting to get back into the game for, you should stop complaining, new guys don't have fun when another tenno is running around killing everything... 

I run pugs, because going to recruit chat and setting up a team takes way to long, longer than just jumping into a public match and often only lasts one or two missions. No one wants to grind all day. I don't want to, but yeah, that dead mountain clan.

I don't run solo, because solo does not spawn enough enemies to make any kind of decent loot for the time spent v.s running with even just one more tenno.

I am not a social butterfly, and do not spam the people I do associate with and call friends with invites to redundant survival missions

I am sorry if I am being toxic, but I do my best to help other players, not steal their fun, and leave when they need to.

These grindwalls are just too ridiculous. Clan research should be redone. People enter their names to give to clan research (no one can be trolled no to be able to) the research goes up based on how much they would contribute. A timer is set and they must contribute only so much a week to keep their name in ( a really small amount, and this should take into account if the planet is locked for them), when research was done, they would be able to get one blueprint of it for free. If this was a thing, it would help. 

And I know now ( Now after waiting so long) that I can downsize my clan, but that is another issue in itself, bottom line, kicking everyone is not really the best option. We used to be moon

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO