The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guiding Wings is looking for recruits!

SquireAngel

ltLROMW.png

Clan is currently actively recruiting.

Greetings and Salutations Fellow Tenno! Guiding Wings is a clan looking for new and old players to join as we attempt to grow higher in size. The vision for GW, first and foremost, is to become a helpful clan that allows old players to aide newer players, newer players to find friends to play WF with, and older players to run harder missions together as well. If this sounds just like the clan you would want to toss your hat in the ring with, then by all means, read on!

Requirements: Without Standards, even the most well to do vision will fall apart. As such, there are a few restrictions I will be enforcing to keep the clan from dying.

1. Be friendly. It's fairly simple, but we wont allow the clan to become a cesspool of toxic players. I'm not saying you can't crack dumb jokes, but please, don't berate others.
2. Remain active. The clan will be moderated to keep it from stagnating and dying off, so remain active semi often at the very least. 
3. No Elitist mentality. When I say Elitist, I'm not talking about being strict about forming squads. I get that you can't run trials or sorties with tissue paper builds. However, when you will only allow yourself to think one build for any given item is viable for general play, and berate other players for not using those builds/items, this will not be tolerated. While you are entitled to your opinions, but disrespecting other players is not allowed. 
4. You will be required to actively engage in the Teamspeak server we are a part of. We are currently working into the Ice Alliance, and as such, are allowed to use their TS3 Server. Address info is IG.

Luckily, the requirements are also the majority of rules that will be maintained as well, with one additional. 
That rule is aimed at newer players; do not beg for hand outs. Now, you can certainly ask for help getting mods/parts, or even ask if someone has a spare part, but do not beg to the point of being obnoxious. Be aware that Wf is a very grindy game, and that other's have invested the same and possibly more time than you have for the parts/mods you are asking for. Excessive begging will be dealt with harshly. 

With that in mind, Guiding Wings has begun growing, and will continue to do so. All research has been completed, and, while slightly sparce on decorations at them moment, a fairly decent sized Dojo. All are welcome to apply, but if you want to flex your flair for interior design, feel free to ask for info on possibly becoming a decoration contributor.