The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Terran Initiative is recruiting

(PSN)TerranAxiom87

Welcome to the The Terran Initiative, Tenno.

We are currently an EU shadow clan with 22 members who are very active. Our dojo is almost complete and has all the necessary mod cons with teleporters to get you anywhere you need easily. We are aiming to take part in Solar rails when they come back and we want to take conclave more seriously as well. We all met each other in Planetside2 but some of us have played warframe for a long time.

What we are looking for

We are looking for likeminded gamers who not only like to have casual fun, but also play competitively now and then. We are looking for gamers who will be wanting to play the other games we plan on playing and to be part of the epicness that we will most certainly be pulling off in other games as well. The games we will be playing are BF5, No mans sky, H1Z1, Warhammer eternal crusade 40k and anything else that supports large groups. We are aiming to dominate in multiple games at once.

The games we currently play are ps2, Warframe and the division. We hope to add many more to that list.

Requirements

Must be mr2+ (no exceptions)

Must be 18+ and have a mic (no exceptions)

Must have a can-do attitude and be a team player

Must be adaptable

Must be of a patient and relaxed manner (we all get mad sometimes, that’s fine)

Our decal is this http://i.imgur.com/1EmSU15.png and it is our emblem for every game that we play and will play (where possible). It is going to be in the next warframe patch for us to wear.

Joining and rules

If you would like to join, sign up here http://www.theterraninitiative.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=143259 and be sure to answer questions correctly. I or one of our officers will get back to you asap. You can also pm my psn at ENKkii87.

The rules are very simple - Do not be abrasive and/or take part in any cretinous behavior.

We are also going to be running an alliance that we would like to be comprised of upcoming clans that are at least storm clans. The alliance is called FarmWare, and any clan leaders who are interested can pm my psn.

Thank you.

Edited by (PS4)ENKkii87