The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Elite Souls clan

Jarneeken

ABOUT THE CLAN

Hello fellow tenno! Me and my friend are looking for people who would like to join our clan called 'Elite Souls'. We are a friendly clan of 2 people looking for other players who want to build up a decent clan together.

ABOUT US

We are both 18 years old and living in Belgium, we speak Dutch and English.

WHY ARE WE RECRUITING?

At this moment we are building our dojo and we are looking for people who want to help us build (forma, resources, ...).
We are also recruiting because we want to make a friendly clan within the warframe universe, where the members are treated equally and are willing to help out when they can.

REQUIREMENTS

We don't have any requirements: just be friendly and we will treat you with respect!
We welcome tenno of all ranks.
When you join the clan you are willing to contribute to the dojo labs and to other players.
Also looking for social people who're not only in for gaming, but also for a nice talk!

QUESTIONS

Q: Are there research labs available?
A: Yes. We got the infested, grineer, corpus and tenno research lab. We're still researching the weapons, warframes, ...

Q: How old is the clan?
A: Me and my friend have been playing Warframe for 2 years now. We started a clan by the time we needed more weapons, warframes, ... So you could say it is 1.5 year old. But we are just now starting to recruit.

Q: Are you guys in an Alliance?
A: Yes, we are a member of the "Fomorian" Alliance.

INTERESTED?

Are you interested to join our team and build up a clan? Contact me in game with the username 'Jarneeken' or reply under the topic.

Edited by Jarneeken